Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok what's with the stupid bucket hats in every photo? Is she trying to dress like part of the Kevin & Perry Go Large cast? Why are these a thing again???

And still advertising Nasty Gal after everything that has come out about them? No morals at all

I'm disgusted at Village Vets using all of these Influencers who got dogs for the gram for advertising. I know which vet I'll never be going to
She is one of those influencers that literally every single thing has to be perfect. The apartment , the dog , the pics , the bike , the staycations and let’s not forget the month long birthday celebrations. Every day eating out and drinking. New clothes , food deliveries , a poxy free couch. Like my god I just can’t stand the fake bullshit and this perfect life they all seem to have.

Reactions: 13
She is one of those influencers that literally every single thing has to be perfect. The apartment , the dog , the pics , the bike , the staycations and let’s not forget the month long birthday celebrations. Every day eating out and drinking. New clothes , food deliveries , a poxy free couch. Like my god I just can’t stand the fake bullshit and this perfect life they all seem to have.
I notice she had the dog out for walks in public places the week she got it then posted about bringing him for his first of two sets of vaccines, what a selfish cow to be brining him out in public without being properly vaccinated! As long as she gets her photos and reels that's all that matters 😏

Reactions: 3
I know Lauren mainly through her fiancé John.

She was always the definition of spoilt little rich kid. Which you would get over but top that with the fact she was just never nice either.

John is one of the nicest guys you could ever come across and a great laugh. It always amazed everyone how him and Lauren could be together they are so different. John used be life and soul of the party on nights out and she was always tit crack In the corner with a sour face on her and a very loves herself vibe.

it always baffled me how she became an influencer. She literally just spent ridiculous money she got from daddy on things and posted pictures and next thing bang she’s an influencer??? Money talks

Reactions: 8

She was always the definition of spoilt little rich kid. Which you would get over but top that with the fact she was just never nice either.

John is one of the nicest guys you could ever come across and a great laugh. It always amazed everyone how him and Lauren could be together they are so different. John used be life and soul of the party on nights out and she was always tit crack In the corner with a sour face on her and a very loves herself vibe.

it always baffled me how she became an influencer. She literally just spent ridiculous money she got from daddy on things and posted pictures and next thing bang she’s an influencer??? Money talks
She baffles me the most out of all of them, she doesnt seem to have any background in make up, fashion, etc and a relatively small following. Yet she has the flashiest lifestyle out of them all! Easily known its Daddys money

Reactions: 4
Back on the beg again I see!
She can absolutely duck off, iv seen a load of dog friendly places over the past few weeks on insta without even searching for it so theres no way they need people's suggestions! God forbid she'd pay for it herself

Reactions: 6
She can absolutely duck off, iv seen a load of dog friendly places over the past few weeks on insta without even searching for it so theres no way they need people's suggestions! God forbid she'd pay for it herself
Pretty sure the dog still isn't fully vaccinated either so she shouldn't be taking him anywhere!

It’s always the way isn’t it? He obviously has the patience of a saint. I say he’s obliged to take photos anytime they do anything. He must dread those ‘holidays’ and taking pictures of your one staring at the ground in her boohoo co-ord. SO CUTE!

Begging for the dog friendly staycation accommodation. Is there anything less dignified than being such a begging scab?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seeing Laurens stories where she's gushing about the ivy... it's a bleeping chain restaurant, all pre made heated in the microwave food (I have a close friend who's partner works in the Ivy brasserie in Kensington and got all the goss). It's pure tack. It cracks me up seeing all the influencers thinking they're the tits going to the ivy when what you know what it really is. The morning coffee is the nicest thing about the place 🤣🤣

• Haha
Seeing Laurens stories where she's gushing about the ivy... it's a bleeping chain restaurant, all pre made heated in the microwave food (I have a close friend who's partner works in the Ivy brasserie in Kensington and got all the goss). It's pure tack. It cracks me up seeing all the influencers thinking they're the tits going to the ivy when what you know what it really is. The morning coffee is the nicest thing about the place 🤣🤣
I wanted to go when it first opened and now it's literally the last place in Dublin I would want to go. Same with the Press Up places (apart from the Stella) theyre all carbon copies of each other with tit food, who are only popular because they look good on Instagram.

Reactions: 5

Thanks for this..confirmed what I always thought..shes boring as hell & a spoilt brat🤪🤣🙌🙌

lol I was half paying attention to her video but mentioning lunch at ‘divine’ Ivy 😂😂 ( cracks me up) and will enjoy a good old dominos pizzafor dinner. Her fiancé was off golfing all day and describing wearing her lounge wear with a Prada bag? 😂🤦‍♀️

lol I was half paying attention to her video but mentioning lunch at The Ivy 😂😂 ( cracks me up) and will enjoy a good old dominos pizzafor dinner. Her fiancé was off golfing all day and describing wearing her lounge wear with a Prada bag? 😂🤦‍♀️
It actually makes me crease up youd swear it was the actual ivy (of course the chain are a spin off from it but still). It really makes me laugh like look at me all fancy in my chain restaurant 😂 🤣

Jaysus those fish bowl runners she has on her!!! Why are they a thing with all these gobshites!!🤣

Out of all of them I'm amazed there's not more written here about her here. Her feed is enough to show how vain she is, her poor fella has the job of photographer. Everything is amazing, everything is absolutely stunning. Painful. I don't follower her anymore but and hate when threafs bring up aspects of life that influencers choose not to share, but there's no denying her content is basically an ad reel and endless "look how gorgeous I am" snooze fest. No personality to her. I don't get how she has so many followers

Reactions: 12
She literally described this kinda yogurt snack the other day as "stunning"!! A yogurt - stunning!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Out of all of them I'm amazed there's not more written here about her here. Her feed is enough to show how vain she is, her poor fella has the job of photographer. Everything is amazing, everything is absolutely stunning. Painful. I don't follower her anymore but and hate when threafs bring up aspects of life that influencers choose not to share, but there's no denying her content is basically an ad reel and endless "look how gorgeous I am" snooze fest. No personality to her. I don't get how she has so many followers
Agreed, it is a snooze-fest. I think because she flogs so much cheap tat that it holds the interest of a certain demographic of young adults who crave fast fashion. She’s also a clothes horse, tiny and fit, so makes most polyester, extremely flammable clothing look flattering. I can’t understand how she’s always on the ball though - constantly promoting, constantly showing excessive perfection, constantly saying everything is “stunning” and “fab” .... even corporate sales people take the weekend off.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.