Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, it is a snooze-fest. I think because she flogs so much cheap tat that it holds the interest of a certain demographic of young adults who crave fast fashion. She’s also a clothes horse, tiny and fit, so makes most polyester, extremely flammable clothing look flattering. I can’t understand how she’s always on the ball though - constantly promoting, constantly showing excessive perfection, constantly saying everything is “stunning” and “fab” .... even corporate sales people take the weekend off.
It's cos she's "obsessed" don't ya know?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What else has she for doing either her days consist of opening packages of clothes/food/makeup/dog toys going for a 10k walk maybe a run, making cocktails/cookies, putting in a hair mask, doing the groceries and buys clothes, waiting on John to finish work, comment on the weather and how it looks like it's going to get nicer, mention future staycations that are gifted not that she tells us that or marks them as such, asks for recommendations for staycations although she's already been on a fair few and can she not see everyone elses pictures. She's just on the beg.
Lockdown was just lifted and she travelled to Cork and celebrated her birthday a few weeks early with a huge group of friends no social distancing and managed to get all the food and drink gifted along with cakes and cupcakes, the only thing she bought was the bucket for the ice!
I could go on but if you had all the time she has and all the free beauty treatments and a rich daddy to back it up protraying which she does on insta wouldn't be that hard.

Reactions: 10
I'm honestly disgusted at Village Vets for fawning all over her and sending her goodies when she was taking the dog out on walks when he only for his second vaccine today, showing seriously irresponsible dog ownership. I messaged them a about it a few weeks ago and they said she's just a normal client and they always repost stories from clients...do they send boxes of gifts to all of their normal clients too?

Reactions: 9
I'm honestly disgusted at Village Vets for fawning all over her and sending her goodies when she was taking the dog out on walks when he only for his second vaccine today, showing seriously irresponsible dog ownership. I messaged them a about it a few weeks ago and they said she's just a normal client and they always repost stories from clients...do they send boxes of gifts to all of their normal clients too?
The new car 🙄🙄 I’m so sick of her having this perfect life all the time. Makes the rest of us feel like tit

how can she pretend her life is all sunshine and roses , I don’t get it , she’s never ever ever real , she can’t ever say she’s having a bad day
She's full of crap, she has awful taste, awful tattoos and is living off her father. All pure fake, it's sickening and so ubrelatable

Jaysus...the eyebrows! Who actually thinks they are remotely nice?? It baffles me!

Reactions: 7
What else has she for doing either her days consist of opening packages of clothes/food/makeup/dog toys going for a 10k walk maybe a run, making cocktails/cookies, putting in a hair mask, doing the groceries and buys clothes, waiting on John to finish work, comment on the weather and how it looks like it's going to get nicer, mention future staycations that are gifted not that she tells us that or marks them as such, asks for recommendations for staycations although she's already been on a fair few and can she not see everyone elses pictures. She's just on the beg.
Lockdown was just lifted and she travelled to Cork and celebrated her birthday a few weeks early with a huge group of friends no social distancing and managed to get all the food and drink gifted along with cakes and cupcakes, the only thing she bought was the bucket for the ice!
I could go on but if you had all the time she has and all the free beauty treatments and a rich daddy to back it up protraying which she does on insta wouldn't be that hard.
EW sorry to all that don’t agree but all I can think about with those Graze platters right now are the germs and everyone eating off of a platter during the pandemic!! And these platters actually look pretty unappetizing to me. I wouldn’t even touch one during the good times.

but....

I also think it’s disgusting that these ‘beggers’ are being gifted free food and wine right now during this pandemic when others are struggling with rent and paying for their families to eat. I think LBP was advertising the Graze platters last weekend too. So I guess another company to avoid and now also Whispering Angel.

And I always have had a good relationships with my vets with my dogs BUT never got a gift basket of toys and treats for my dogs in all the years. Maybe a toy here and there but think Village Pets need to check themselves. Not a good look for a medical practice.

Sorry for my rant but my point is I just find it so disturbing that these ‘influencers’ are getting these items during this pandemic when other people are struggling with money and their health.

EW sorry to all that don’t agree but all I can think about with those Graze platters right now are the germs and everyone eating off of a platter during the pandemic!! And these platters actually look pretty unappetizing to me. I wouldn’t even touch one during the good times.

but....

I also think it’s disgusting that these ‘beggers’ are being gifted free food and wine right now during this pandemic when others are struggling with rent and paying for their families to eat. I think LBP was advertising the Graze platters last weekend too. So I guess another company to avoid and now also Whispering Angel.

And I always have had a good relationships with my vets with my dogs BUT never got a gift basket of toys and treats for my dogs in all the years. Maybe a toy here and there but think Village Pets need to check themselves. Not a good look for a medical practice.

Sorry for my rant but my point is I just find it so disturbing that these ‘influencers’ are getting these items during this pandemic when other people are struggling with money and their health.
Agree, I think if Lauren and Village Vets offered something to a dogs home it would be far more worthy. But Lauren is far from charitable and Village Vets are the new Spotlight. Services for healthy dogs and gleaming white teeth.

Please tell me she hasn't been gifted an Audi?? I know it's not marked as a gift but can't think why else she would tag the dealer?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Free cake and champagne from The Westbury!?!? Another hotel to add to the list of no longer giving business to. The amount of free stays and meals that The Westbury have gifted to Covid flouting influencers in the last few months is shocking.

Free cake and champagne from The Westbury!?!? Another hotel to add to the list of no longer giving business to. The amount of free stays and meals that The Westbury have gifted to Covid flouting influencers in the last few months is shocking.
It really pisses you off when you see a hotel you paid good money to stay in gift stuff to Influencers. Why not put goodie bags in the rooms of paying guests instead to thank them for their business! Even like some bottles of water and petit fours.

Reactions: 11
It’s worth checking out Laura de Barra’s insta stories today. She is impersonating influencers and it screams Lauren .... really funny!

She has the most meaningless, vacuous, repetitive existence, genuinely don’t know who her demographic is, not everyone has endless disposable income from rich daddy to spend unlike herself

Reactions: 6
The PLT collection the clothes are awful . They look like low quality tat. And unless you have her figure ( and those eye brows) they won’t suit anyone !

The PLT collection the clothes are awful . They look like low quality tat. And unless you have her figure ( and those eye brows) they won’t suit anyone !
The pleather, the rubbish quality knits, those awful boots. I just can’t get over how low quality and throwaway it all is and done with no shame! She’s so Poundland for a girl who’s apparently pretty well-off. The new tattoo will be interesting. Will it be a pumpkin because she’s OBSESSED with autumn?

• Haha
A bleeping autumn leaf.. 🙄 #obsesssssed

and ENOUGH about that Nasty Gal edit, you’d swear she designed the clothes and made them by hand herself, she literally picked stuff she liked! I have stuff in my saved items on ASOS where’s my edit😑

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.