Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Love Lauren baffles me the most of them all. She is pretty inoffensive but just so dull. Yesterday did she actually say she would drink an orange hot chocolate 'live on insta' like.. this is content

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She is the most unrealistic blogger of them all! Never shows true life even during lockdown 🙈 At least most influencers admitted to having bad days but everything she does or any plans she makes are ‘amazing’ and every evening walk is ‘lovely’. Every bloody press drop and #ad is ‘gorg’. Ughh give me patience love 🙄

Reactions: 9
She is the most unrealistic blogger of them all! Never shows true life even during lockdown 🙈 At least most influencers admitted to having bad days but everything she does or any plans she makes are ‘amazing’ and every evening walk is ‘lovely’. Every bloody press drop and #ad is ‘gorg’. Ughh give me patience love 🙄
I love how she pulled out the Home magazine and then said “a few of us influencers” Jesus Christ. She loves herself that one! She drinks a Costa hot chocolate daily. Goes for a walk/run, takes the dog for a walk and poses in something beige in a park! It’s embarrassing how shite her content is.

Reactions: 7
Dear lord, her eyebrows have got even worse! Wtf!!!!it looks like she's a Gallagher brother. Yikes!

Reactions: 5
I clicked on to her page today and she was in BT trying on underwear. Ok I understand we need to try on bras but knickers never seen that before. I hope she bought them 😂

• Haha
Down struts Lauren in the park
Obsessed with cheese boards and all things Primark
Autumn tattoo inked on her tit
Sorry Lauren, we don’t give a tit

Has anyone noticed how awful her diet is? I’m all for eating shite at Christmas. She has an unreal figure but my god if it’s not Costa, it’s pastries or pizza! I’m probably just plain jealous 😂 but that couldn’t be good for anyone

Reactions: 4
Has anyone noticed how awful her diet is? I’m all for eating shite at Christmas. She has an unreal figure but my god if it’s not Costa, it’s pastries or pizza! I’m probably just plain jealous 😂 but that couldn’t be good for anyone
Aww she doesn’t eat any of it, it’s just content for the gram! There is no way she puts away all that rubbish and walk with the dog balances it out. She’s a melt anyway😒

Kinda stopped looking at Love Lauren’s page for a bit and it came up on the grid there today that she has a Cavapoo! A designer dog! What a selfish tit! That dog going to be cooped up in her small apartment in Northwood and literally just bought for the GRAM! When are people going to realise that all these designer dogs are the result of puppy farming and abuse, stolen pets from loving families and that they are contributing to the problem! I’m not a fan of Terrie McEvoy but by God at least she has more sense to adopt and not shop! Lauren Arthurs truly is a moron after this!
These dogs are all just a photo op

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I dip in and out of her insta. has she given up running? She used to have a highlight which has just disappeared

I dip in and out of her insta. has she given up running? She used to have a highlight which has just disappeared
Looks like it. I thought she did quite well with that - gave good tips. She probably kills herself in the gym and doesn’t need much cardio, those abs don’t come from Dominos and hot choc!

Reactions: 3
The tan injections help you lose weight.

Reactions: 2
We have mutual friends, and I know from them that she barely drinks. She isn’t teetotal or anything but is way too health conscious to be drinking all the pink gin & Prosecco’s she pretends to drink for the gram.
When she goes to restaurants she orders one just for the pic but doesn’t drink it. She did the same at my friends wedding. Pours it for the insta story and then throws it out.

Reactions: 4
Had to laugh yesterday she had a press drop of gym equipment and said John would be delighted as the gym in their building isn't open. As if she doesn't gym herself plus the apartments she lives in doesn't have a gym😂

• Haha
We have mutual friends, and I know from them that she barely drinks. She isn’t teetotal or anything but is way too health conscious to be drinking all the pink gin & Prosecco’s she pretends to drink for the gram.
When she goes to restaurants she orders one just for the pic but doesn’t drink it. She did the same at my friends wedding. Pours it for the insta story and then throws it out.
Health conscious? Her cholesterol must be through the roof with all those hot chocolates. She is non stop running the roads but I would never consider her a health freak. Plenty of times I’ve seen her in the Gourmet Food Parlour drinking cocktails.
Had to laugh yesterday she had a press drop of gym equipment and said John would be delighted as the gym in their building isn't open. As if she doesn't gym herself plus the apartments she lives in doesn't have a gym😂
She must be talking about her nearest Ben Dunne! She is delusional... she lives in Ballymun for God’s sake! 🙄

My question is - how can you Never ever ever have an off today? Like ffs no one is so happy all the time. Drives me mad. I unfollowed a long time ago after the daily repetition of ‘obsessed’ got too much, I don’t rate her style either- some times it can be nice and others can look tack!!!

Reactions: 6
My question is - how can you Never ever ever have an off today? Like ffs no one is so happy all the time. Drives me mad. I unfollowed a long time ago after the daily repetition of ‘obsessed’ got too much, I don’t rate her style either- some times it can be nice and others can look tack!!!
I unfollowed her for the same reason. She just isn’t very genuine. Her style has gotten worse I think, like Louise Cooney she had a hard time self-styling and although she can wear whatever she wants ... it’s sometimes good to not look like a 15 year old on a BooHoo advert. Just style the stuff differently and be creative! Lauren is a girl with notions who would prefer to wear all Prada, but Nasty Gal pays the bills.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.