Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Is she actually serious??? Making a “story” about a religious thing… what is actually supposed to be a “sacred” item as part of a wedding ceremony …. Talk about inappropriate…This wedding is purely for content
Ive seen plenty of pics like that, with the statue out the night before. I dont think its as big a deal as youve made it out to be?

Reactions: 34

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
I took "allow that carry on" as being him not telling her to cop the fuck on, the same as she should say to him if he came out in his jocks in a pair earmuffs and 90's festival moon boots and said "here Mrs, take a pic of me there for Instagram". She'd rightly rip the living piss out of him. That's how I read it. I think we are all well aware that women don't need to be allowed to anything anymore.

Reactions: 34

Streakytanz

The baguette run is hilarious. Where is she going with the bread? You can imagine her thinking “I know what I’ll do, I’ll get two baguettes and film myself as a walking stereotype and everyone will love it. Then I’ll fuck the baguettes in the bin because I haven’t eaten bread since 2005.” Brilliant! All she needs is some onions and we can call her Lauren Le Pew.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Haven't followed this thread until just now, after seeing those mood boards. How is it possible for someone to be so shallow and obnoxious? I'm mortified for her posting those. No mention of health and happiness for herself or loved ones. I don't believe in manifesting things and I think it is such a dangerous and toxic mind frame to have. If I decide I want something I set the goal, map out the actions I need to take to achieve it, and then start doing them consistently. Not every goal will be achievable either, you may get to a certain point and have to stop, or it just may not be possible to get there at all due to your own limitations or circumstances, and it's important to recognise that. It's always the talentless children of rich parents who flog this manifesting bullshit and don't recognise that they come from a position of privilege and that in itself gives them the upper hand on most.

Reactions: 28

Madscone

VIP Member
Forgive me for saying this but....when I get invited to a 2day wedding never mind a 3 day wedding I actually want to scream! Who the feck wants to be a guest at a 3 day wedding! Vom inducing!

Reactions: 25
That wedding is the epitome of every Irish wedding that gets out of hand. I’ve seen my friends spend 2 years of the their life stressing and planning, strict diet for the “perfect” wedding day and perfect wedding bod to impress other people and actually forget that they are getting married for love and not an event to impress people. The people end up forgetting about it anyway because they’ve another wedding the following week 🤣

Planning every single detail like wedding favours, the most out there entertainment, the most impressive venue etc. I don’t know about you guys but once you’ve been to over 3 weddings they all seem like the same shit. I couldn’t remember a personalised wedding favour, chocolate fountain or the exact meal I had at anyone’s wedding. I just don’t get the pressure people put on themselves to impress their guests and to stroke their ego. It seems like one big narcissistic event that keeps up with the Jones and forgets about the main reason for marriage.

Well there’s my two cents 🤣 Hers was another level of ridiculous. Trying to make it look the wedding of the year. The outfit the night before, the outfit the night of as if it’s Meghan and Harry’s wedding. I do wonder if men get 2nd thoughts when they witness how deranged a and mental a bride gets when planning a wedding to impress people and not for the actual sole reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20211228_222141_com.instagram.android.jpg

I'm only going to pick one to tear apart but really an aesthetic insta focus... How many notions what they worry about is not very. Much to be fair 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She is sickening my hole the way she is going on 🙄 yes such an amazing fabulous perfect wedding, so much so you weren’t off Instagram the whole day. Please spare us the nauseatingly bad gloating over yourself and your wedding, you had the phone glued to your hand weekend and were more preoccupied with what strangers thought of you than your guests. Sounds fab 🙄 talk about being a prisoner of everyone else’s opinion of you. She’s another Terrie. All appearances and fake as shit

Reactions: 21

MSCH121

I never found Lauren ‘too’ bad but wow, those vision boards are worrying.
‘I am a billionaire’ , ‘I am a money magnet’ …wow! Completely and utterly shallow. Very bad example for young people or, people in general. Yikes!! Think I’ll be unfollowing too after that, it actually made me mad.

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
Omg shes reposting other peoples pics/stories at 1am on her wedding night..wild night it must be!!!That is just tragic🙈