Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tough for Barbie these bloggers and so called influencers need a dose of reality they actually don’t know what hard work is. Actually looking at some of them and think to myself how sad that they have to resort to such measures messed up individuals wouldn’t be me begging for tit it I want a bag I’ll earn it…. Hopefully their worlds will be turned up side down surely can’t last forever

Reactions: 3
Just having a creep through Lauren's insta there and got a shock when I saw that Tiffany wan. Now I haven't seen her since college but jesus I barely recognised her she's had some amount of work done? She can barely open her left eye.

Reactions: 2
I’ve probably said this before but I’ll say it again she has to be the most pointless “influencer” there is.. like she’s a waste of oxygen.. what does she live off, is it really Daddy and her poor crater fella ? I struggle to see where she independently earns income ?? Surely the odd bit of a swipe up or AF isn’t enough to sustain the lifestyle, she genuinely puzzles me and I need to unfollow as she gives me rage she’s so boring and self absorbed

Reactions: 9
I’ve probably said this before but I’ll say it again she has to be the most pointless “influencer” there is.. like she’s a waste of oxygen.. what does she live off, is it really Daddy and her poor crater fella ? I struggle to see where she independently earns income ?? Surely the odd bit of a swipe up or AF isn’t enough to sustain the lifestyle, she genuinely puzzles me and I need to unfollow as she gives me rage she’s so boring and self absorbed
it’s a mystery and she about to get wed in what I can only imagine will be no costs spared

She used to do so many collabs etc but everything has disappeared… I don’t understand.

This one needs a slap. Spends her days going for lunch, nails, blow dries and getting her fooking brows pushed up into her skull. A 30 year old woman “truffle pasta has my heart🥺”. Waste of air this wan.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I unfollowed her ages ago, I’m fairly tolerant to these bimbos but I honestly could handle her. As someone else mentioned she gives me rage too.

Off to Italy some life sick of these assholes

Wish insta was gone for good

• Heart
Reactions: 7
God she’s such a spoilt Brad this one I swear to god we need the end to all these fuckings bums

Reactions: 2
This wan spends serious cash on ridic designer stuff just to have a photo taken in them, the Ganni boots, LV loafers.. can someone make her get a bleeping job and contribute something meaningful to society🥱

Just had a nose at her IG there, never heard of her but I came across this thread. She is very, very beautiful, but golly does she know it which is off-putting. And the posing pics and video at the Collesseum in B/W, what is she like, an ad for Armani or something?!!!🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.