Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just cannot believe someone who used to be pretty good at blogging and tit has become one of the most un-relatable people ever.

Reactions: 4
It’s the cockiness / smugness that kills me… she’s making out she’s a royal the way she’s going on with her wedding 🥴

NO ONE CARES YA DOSE
I used to work in the jewellery industry many years ago and antwerp is some kind of diamond hub where a lot of processing happens. In a nutshell...its kinda like tk maxx for diamonds, or kildare village... you can get some great quality seconds there ;) typical lauren....like her nylon handbag and plastic shoes...she shouts like it is all classy and fancy but it is... tit

Reactions: 14
Antwerp has such a classy ring (pardon the pun!) to it! 🤣 if it was somewhere in Paris you'd almost have a hint of jealousy but nope soz Laurzo!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I used to work in the jewellery industry many years ago and antwerp is some kind of diamond hub where a lot of processing happens. In a nutshell...its kinda like tk maxx for diamonds, or kildare village... you can get some great quality seconds there ;) typical lauren....like her nylon handbag and plastic shoes...she shouts like it is all classy and fancy but it is... tit
Ahh right.. is Dubai the same? I know a few Irish huns who got their rings coming from Dubai

Reactions: 3
The idea of anyone travelling to Antwerp for a ring to me is preposterous. Talk about being high maintenance 🙄 I’d be ashamed of my life to even tell anyone that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What about the diamonds? Or is it just the gold that’s bad? Sorry to derail 😅
I actually dont know to be honest, all I know is the gold there is shite!

The idea of anyone travelling to Antwerp for a ring to me is preposterous. Talk about being high maintenance 🙄 I’d be ashamed of my life to even tell anyone that
ah its like going to turkey for your new teeth, cheaper to travel there

our Lozzer though thinking shes the tits when shes more the shits

can i just say something as well... her reels. why is it when she does a reel is she always spinning around, looking for something

its like shes about to fart and is checking to make sure no one is about

• Haha
Lol gas she is so smug like she defo carry’s on like she royal oh to have that life I think I’d rather keep mine lol

Reactions: 2
Lauren is having “anti-wrinkle injections” this morning. In layman’s terms: Lauren’s getting Botox.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's some scabby shite with her Halloween sweet bags of sweet King stuff. She gets them gifted and imagine mauling them all. I can see her saving up a year's worth of gifted items to give as Xmas presents. She comes across so tight. 😂😬😬

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.