Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else getting Bible vibes from the invites?!
Hahaha it was a toss up between that or the big red book from This Is Your Life! But the tassle and the font certainly pushes me towards your Bible suggestion!

Either way, the fact that the slip envelope is velvet makes me feel sort of uneasy! Just the thought of the feel of it when you open it - no thank you!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lauren needs to quit the Autumn obsession. She’s allowed to like something, but bloody hell, girl, RELAX! The tattoo, the hot choc, the decor … it’s too much. The pics outside The Ivy are hilarious. It look like they threw a load of Halloween shite outside the restaurant for a rubbish collection. Lauren will be fighting Dublin City Council for those massive pumpkins 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Such shite, these people were not even at her hen or not a mention why, such fakeness
They're all feathering each others nests,it's actually hilarious !! Some day the whole blogger thing will die a death, the sooner the better.

Reactions: 5
TWO wedding dresses. She really thinks she is some sort of celeb. Cannot wait to see this wanna be a celeb wedding.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Wow give over on the wedding crap… I swear some people get married purely for Instagram content

Reactions: 7
Flying to Antwerp for the wedding band🤦🏻‍♀️Give me bleeping strength, is she trolling us?

useless, unrelatable dose, ugh she gives me rage!!😡

What a spoilt brat!!She comes across as such a show off & so unlikeable..Kate Middleton didnt on om with so much nonsense for her wedding!!

Let's face it, the girl has next to nothing to offer content wise at the best of times but even her OmG WeDdInG content is falling flat because it is utterly insane.....Antwerp for diamonds I can just about forgive but for a wedding band.....come on!

2 dresses - utterly wasteful and unnecessary. Who does she actually think she is?!

And her constant rounds of self-care appointments, unnecessary 'shopping' and Chewie walks is BORING. And utterly unrelatable.

This girl needs to give up the wannabe insta hun lifestyle (although her agency seems to be working HARD to push her of late) and get a real job!

Reactions: 14
Let's face it, the girl has next to nothing to offer content wise at the best of times but even her OmG WeDdInG content is falling flat because it is utterly insane.....Antwerp for diamonds I can just about forgive but for a wedding band.....come on!

2 dresses - utterly wasteful and unnecessary. Who does she actually think she is?!

And her constant rounds of self-care appointments, unnecessary 'shopping' and Chewie walks is BORING. And utterly unrelatable.

This girl needs to give up the wannabe insta hun lifestyle (although her agency seems to be working HARD to push her of late) and get a real job!
The funniest for me was the “celebratory hot chocolate💕” as her two dresses arrived and she was happy…. I don’t need to see your hot chocolate I know what one looks like 😂😂😂 also is that really what you thought “let’s celebrate with a hot chocolate “ 🥴 BEYOND CRINGE

Reactions: 3
absolute dose of the highest order -her little vids of herself playing with her hair and looking down at the ground give me unbelivable cringe levels! she looks wooden, awkward and miserable in all of them - id see more movement in a 10 x 4 plank of solid wood! . Cant understand how shes still on the go.... shes a self obsessed wannabe who thinks shes an A lister ..... cant watch her without feeling pissed off so had to unfollow - cant be having her on my insta feed

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.