Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go take a look at @Jessicacourtneyleen Instagram story and you'll see all the blow up willy cringe fest on all its glory. Lauren must be raging ha

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Go take a look at @Jessicacourtneyleen Instagram story and you'll see all the blow up willy cringe fest on all its glory. Lauren must be raging ha
Hilarious! Thanks for the tip. If I have to give Lauren a compliment, at least she didn’t bring the Dublin huns down to ruin everyone else’s weekend. She’s probably not friends with any of them, I suppose. The insufferable huns probably find insufferable Lauren insufferable …. It’s all just so insufferable #obsessed #weekendslay #inflatablewillies

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t expect anything less than the over hyped hen, was surprised none of the insta huns were at it, I’m almost sure she was at Rosie Connollys wedding, she good ‘friends’ with Louise cooney also?

Reactions: 1
Unless I’m mixing her up with someone else, didn’t she say she was doing two hens?
so maybe this one was for her real friends and the other for her Instagram pals like Ciara, Louise etc

Reactions: 2
Her latest ad for retinol. Her skin is so awful. Pigmentation is horrific at her age. She has a feckin dark Ronnie!!!

Reactions: 4
Omg her eyebrows are a bleeping joke. She's going to look back at her wedding pics in a few years and cringe at them, they might be 'on trend' in some capacity now but hers are like a piss take of a trend. Utterly stupid looking

Reactions: 7
Why are her eyebrows like that? None of the other influencers have them like that😂😂😂😂😂

Would say she is the butt of a few jokes! Agree that she will be regretting including those in wedding photos!!!

Reactions: 3
She has really ruined herself with the bloated lips and massive veneers. She was such a stunning girl anyway without these.

She has really ruined herself with the bloated lips and massive veneers. She was such a stunning girl anyway without these.
Agreed, she was so pretty, loved her page back about 5 years ago.. when her hair was brown and she didn't look like Denis Healey

• Haha
Jaysus, the state of her in the sheer outfit heading to Mango in Marbella. The locals must be having a laugh. She may as well be at home. Her plans are “coffee and croissants, going shopping, Mango for autumn bits, and then brunch, and then cocktails and dinner and watching the sunset”. Her poor fella is back in Dublin making videos getting kitted out at Louis Copeland. TBF Louis Copeland would dress a turd if it got them some promo….. and they don’t even need the PR.

Jaysus, the state of her in the sheer outfit heading to Mango in Marbella. The locals must be having a laugh. She may as well be at home. Her plans are “coffee and croissants, going shopping, Mango for autumn bits, and then brunch, and then cocktails and dinner and watching the sunset”. Her poor fella is back in Dublin making videos getting kitted out at Louis Copeland. TBF Louis Copeland would dress a turd if it got them some promo….. and they don’t even need the PR.
Like how does she stay like a stick when all she does is eats croissants and go out for food ???

Reactions: 2
Where is she pulling the money from for a second hen abroad - it’s a mystery she is a shite blogger/influencer

Like how does she stay like a stick when all she does is eats croissants and go out for food ???
I would imagine there are more photographs than bites taken of said croissants!! And if she does eat it she then has the time to '6kslay' the calories away!

All of the language that she uses around food is so negative and suggestive of a disordered thought process around eating. She 'earns' food, she is bad/bold/naughty if she eats anything remotely tasty and is constantly talking about 'rolling home' from entirely normal weekends away and seems to need to punish herself with extra long walks/multiple walks a day anytime she eats more than 4 chocolate buttons and 4 slices of banana on a pathetic portion of porridge.

That reel. What the duck. Walking along and stopping and scratching herself and then carrying on
She truly is woeful at her chosen job!

And on a particularly petty point....will someone please take her aside and teach her that it is 'couldn't HAVE' and not 'couldn't of'. It really grinds my gears!

Reactions: 7
That reel. What the duck. Walking along and stopping and scratching herself and then carrying on
She's as awkward as a nun in a nightclub. She is terrible at creating content. Like i see other instahuns who have kids and actual contracts to fulfil create deadly reels and they make the time to do it. This one is as bleeping lazy. She has all the free time to get some good tit out there. Imagine her with a newborn she wouldn't have time to scratch her arse let alone her hair... 🙄🙄😒😬

I would imagine there are more photographs than bites taken of said croissants!! And if she does eat it she then has the time to '6kslay' the calories away!

All of the language that she uses around food is so negative and suggestive of a disordered thought process around eating. She 'earns' food, she is bad/bold/naughty if she eats anything remotely tasty and is constantly talking about 'rolling home' from entirely normal weekends away and seems to need to punish herself with extra long walks/multiple walks a day anytime she eats more than 4 chocolate buttons and 4 slices of banana on a pathetic portion of porridge.

She truly is woeful at her chosen job!

And on a particularly petty point....will someone please take her aside and teach her that it is 'couldn't HAVE' and not 'couldn't of'. It really grinds my gears!
Omg please, i ache and scream internally when i see the ' I couldn't OF asked for a better bridesmaid' HAVE. Its bleeping HAVE.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.