Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was with the green dress for her brothers wedding. It looked like a pop up Christmas tree. Too many tiers to it. She has no style whatsoever. šŸ¤Ŗ
Styled so aptly with the tackiest ā€˜Lā€™ necklace that ever was!
Perhaps her thinking was if she brought down the tone of their wedding hers would look better? Iā€™d say she spent the whole day comparing to what her wedding will be.

Reactions: 5
I think she has sort of given up on the content creation. I donā€™t know if she even believes she is still doing work. She hasnā€™t even exploited the opportunity that is her wedding to try and drive content. Clementine MacNiece and Maeve Madden have been on the ball and their days are further on. Terrie McEvoy still goes on about hers.

She doesnā€™t even get proper campaigns or collabs anymore... and when she does, they are so half-arsed she couldnā€™t be getting paid much.

Some of her posts/stories are things that a mammy who has just joined Instagram would put up!

Reactions: 4
I thought she looked lovely in the green dress! I would look like a crap Xmas tree šŸ˜›

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Now she begging for second day wedding stays
She has a brass neck hasn't she. Like she said she's getting married in a Castle in Dublin. (Probably Clontarf Castle) she can well afford a second day party. Now that she has seen that her brother threw a lovely 2 day celebration little miss big brows want's the same. Its something that if you like the idea then its in early stages of planning. Well I did anyway. Mammy and Daddy are tearing up the motorway from Cork now as we speak with the cheque book. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She has a brass neck hasn't she. Like she said she's getting married in a Castle in Dublin. (Probably Clontarf Castle) she can well afford a second day party. Now that she has seen that her brother threw a lovely 2 day celebration little miss big brows want's the same. Its something that if you like the idea then its in early stages of planning. Well I did anyway. Mammy and Daddy are tearing up the motorway from Cork now as we speak with the cheque book. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Clontarf castle isnā€™t really a castle. My money is on Luttrellstown as her venue. It needs to be instagrammable remember? I donā€™t know why she would think that her followers wouldnā€™t find her wedding interesting because she seems to think her Costa coffees and 6k slays are a stroke of content genius! šŸ™„

Reactions: 8
The day 2 has come out of nowhere. She just wants a day 2 now because itā€™ll give her some content. Day 2 dress and decor ideas etc etc. The question box was so that her follower engagement stat goes up. I donā€™t know if she is looking for a freebie anymore.. they are harder to come-by for her now!

She already wasted enough opportunity to drive content for the actual day.

Yes itā€™s lutttelstown. She mentioned it and tagged it there for her tasting or a tour or something.
last nights stories comes across as begging for day 2 rather than a real attempt at ā€˜bringing her followers along, sure itā€™s long booked at this stage.

Belle Azzure did it like nominate some great wedding suppliers and Iā€™ll share etc. of course itā€™s self serving hoping some will offer services for free.

we see you all you miserable shower.. šŸ‘€

Reactions: 2
Yes itā€™s lutttelstown. She mentioned it and tagged it there for her tasting or a tour or something.
last nights stories comes across as begging for day 2 rather than a real attempt at ā€˜bringing her followers along, sure itā€™s long booked at this stage.

Belle Azzure did it like nominate some great wedding suppliers and Iā€™ll share etc. of course itā€™s self serving hoping some will offer services for free.

we see you all you miserable shower.. šŸ‘€
Daddyā€™s paying for the wedding but not for day two obviously!

Reactions: 3
What is her job? She said today ā€˜itā€™s coming into Autumn so work is getting busyā€™ ??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Iā€™m getting so sick of her buying designer items all the time. Sheā€™s just not relatable anymore.

Iā€™m getting so sick of her buying designer items all the time. Sheā€™s just not relatable anymore.
Designer branded it may be but it is painfully obvious that the logo is all she is bothered about and not the actual quality or craftsmanship of an item.

A disgusting amount of money spent on gold coloured metal over brass! The same sum could have been invested in a more timeless (& nicer) piece. But wAnToN cOnSuMeRiSm is more important.

Also....all these insta huns bundled up in fleeces this week.....are they for real? Do they not feel the humidity that has been plaguing the rest of us!
But then again we are in A/W now....Best get the new wardrobe out to sell sell sell regardless of the actual need for said items!!

Reactions: 10
Designer branded it may be but it is painfully obvious that the logo is all she is bothered about and not the actual quality or craftsmanship of an item.

A disgusting amount of money spent on gold coloured metal over brass! The same sum could have been invested in a more timeless (& nicer) piece. But wAnToN cOnSuMeRiSm is more important.

Also....all these insta huns bundled up in fleeces this week.....are they for real? Do they not feel the humidity that has been plaguing the rest of us!
But then again we are in A/W now....Best get the new wardrobe out to sell sell sell regardless of the actual need for said items!!

It's so horrible..... Did Lauren say it was her hen this weekend or her christening? The bracelet screams christening šŸ˜…

Also yes, I've not been able to wear anything except skirts or shirts and tshirts and she's getting hot chocolates while wearing a fleece šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 5
I unfollowed A LONG TIME AGO. She was painful to watch and those stupid poses were just laughable. Sheā€™s everything I hate in a person ā€¦. Shallow, self centered and full of her own sh*t.

Looks like a lot more than 4 chocolate buttons...

She will be walking the legs off herself next week! How many 6Kslays is this worth?!
Stop, God love her, letā€™s hope Nike pulls it out of the bag with free trainers. Sheā€™ll be going through a pair a week.
So, it looks like she bagged the whole thing for free? And what is she wearing for that night out? She looks like sheā€™s part of a Girlā€™s Aloud tribute act. It say Lauren is minus craic - those girls have their work cut out to keep the fun going šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Stop, God love her, letā€™s hope Nike pulls it out of the bag with free trainers. Sheā€™ll be going through a pair a week.
So, it looks like she bagged the whole thing for free? And what is she wearing for that night out? She looks like sheā€™s part of a Girlā€™s Aloud tribute act. It say Lauren is minus craic - those girls have their work cut out to keep the fun going šŸ˜‚
They should have taken her to a muddy obstacle course or to a farm to milk cows. Would have been great viewing watching her in that pristine white jumpsuit! Instead she was pampered to within an inch of her life. Iā€™d say Bridezilla organised the entire ā€œitineraryā€ herself! šŸ™„

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.