Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another busy day of shopping lunching and grooming ahead…at least the dog is getting a shot in the salon this time
Don't forget she has 'to shoot' later in the day - so much hard work! Not to mention the drive to and from Kildare Village today.

The phrases and chat these insta huns use makes me laugh - you would swear Mario Testino was calling round to photograph new season garments! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Toner again she’s off her rocks defo has image issues

She’s like a bleeping doll

Reactions: 4
Toner again she’s off her rocks defo has image issues

She’s like a bleeping doll
I didn’t look at her page in ages and got such a shock - she’s so tiny and I doubt it’s healthy. Lauren’s sister looks so fresh faced and natural, such a contrast!

Reactions: 1
Oh thank goodness Lauren has reappeared in yet another questionable outfit to give us all a (fairly inaccurate) rundown of the weather situation in Dublin.

Back to the boring walks and weather chats from her it would seem! Oh wait, sorry, that would suppose that she ever produced anything else of interest.....

Oh thank goodness Lauren has reappeared in yet another questionable outfit to give us all a (fairly inaccurate) rundown of the weather situation in Dublin.

Back to the boring walks and weather chats from her it would seem! Oh wait, sorry, that would suppose that she ever produced anything else of interest.....
I think she thinks she is a Kardashian… who dresses like that in cold Dublin for lunch? 😂

Reactions: 2
I think she thinks she is a Kardashian… who dresses like that in cold Dublin for lunch? 😂
Or perhaps Dublin is cold today because she is dressed like that!ha

Her whole look today is a little bit mid-00s footballers wives!!

Or perhaps Dublin is cold today because she is dressed like that!ha

Her whole look today is a little bit mid-00s footballers wives!!
It’s getting a bit embarrassing…

Reactions: 1
I think she’s missed a trick by not doing some wedding related content. It wouldn’t be for me but there are lots that are getting married this year / postponed from last year.. would create some engagement.

Reactions: 3
Shocked she wore a cheap PLT dress to her brothers wedding..it was nice i thought..just cheap for a family wedding for likes of herself!!

Shocked she wore a cheap PLT dress to her brothers wedding..it was nice i thought..just cheap for a family wedding for likes of herself!!
Same!! I thought she would have a dress on her more expensive than the brides. Her green dress was cheap tatty and ugly for a wedding.

What was with the green dress for her brothers wedding. It looked like a pop up Christmas tree. Too many tiers to it. She has no style whatsoever. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.