Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is as useless as those two caterpillars sitting on her botoxed forhead
Never done a days graft in her life!

Reactions: 8
Don't know how she ever gets any fulfilment!! As much And all as I'd love a Range rover I could never live like her!!!

Reactions: 4
If that series of photos in yet another questionable outfit with god-awfully cheap looking accessories is her 'creative juices flowing'.....well I think she is in trouble with her chosen occupation.

I just don't understand how or why anyone follows this girl?! Nothing about her is aspirational, inspirational or envy inducing (which let's face it is the modus operandi of marketing)?!

Reactions: 8
If that series of photos in yet another questionable outfit with god-awfully cheap looking accessories is her 'creative juices flowing'.....well I think she is in trouble with her chosen occupation.

I just don't understand how or why anyone follows this girl?! Nothing about her is aspirational, inspirational or envy inducing (which let's face it is the modus operandi of marketing)?!
Her followers are mainly bought.

Reactions: 2
I think she’s all fur no knickers personally, definitely doesn’t have as much as she lets on..
Exactly, the RR is second hand and they live in Northwood, Santry, which is grand but hardly aspirational.

Money is spent of flashy things but I doubt there’s much to show for it at the end of the day.

Reactions: 4
Anyone know what the poor crater of a fiancé does for a living??
6B5BD4BF-DF7A-49B9-9D63-353DB8DDFC51.jpeg

Just found this thread. I actually really used to love lauren but she has become so boring and just not relatable anymore. She doesn’t seem to do anything anymore and constantly buying designer stuff.

I used to love the way she dresses on a budget and that she was always doing interesting things. Kind of sad… I think a lot of these influencers will slowly be vanishing in the best future.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
View attachment 727443

Just found this thread. I actually really used to love lauren but she has become so boring and just not relatable anymore. She doesn’t seem to do anything anymore and constantly buying designer stuff.

I used to love the way she dresses on a budget and that she was always doing interesting things. Kind of sad… I think a lot of these influencers will slowly be vanishing in the best future.
Wow thanks! I’d say he’s working his balls off sustaining that lifestyle for the pair of them, seeing as all she does is go to hair and eyebrow appointments!! Poor fella

Wow thanks! I’d say he’s working his balls off sustaining that lifestyle for the pair of them, seeing as all she does is go to hair and eyebrow appointments!! Poor fella
I just don't get it, she used to do a lot more than that... She's turned so boring.

Reactions: 1
I have followed her for years and years. She used to be more active than having her hair and nails done trust me.
I used to follow her back in the day, I'm only teasing, she was, I loved her and her Penney's finds and then when she moved to London she started to change

I used to follow her back in the day, I'm only teasing, she was, I loved her and her Penney's finds and then when she moved to London she started to change
I loved all the penny’s stuff etc. Just dunno wtf she is doing now. He feed is just so random too.

Yeah all she does now is go for lunch and 6k Slays…rinse and repeat sure isn’t she at it again today!

That run down of her plans for the day is actually sad and pathetic. A fairly empty existence. I know I am certainly not jealous. The beauty about days off / weekends is the novelty and the fact that they are different from the hum-drum workdays. You appreciate them more.

This one lives the annual leave life all the time and cannot even do something interesting, creative, mind-enhancing - it is bound to get boring! It's all basic Starbucks and grooming appointments to fill her days.

Reactions: 9
God she’s a extremely annoying girl I mean hair done every week or something get with the real world

Another busy day of shopping lunching and grooming ahead…at least the dog is getting a shot in the salon this time

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.