Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The outfits are getting worse! She dresses like a 14 year old. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should!

Still waiting on the big eyebrow reveal, hidden in every single post since they were done.

Reactions: 6
Both of them been vaccinated I can’t see why she’s saying she’s asmactic I don’t believe a single word of it

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Both of them been vaccinated I can’t see why she’s saying she’s asmactic I don’t believe a single word of it
I don't know. Something kinda off about that story for me. Vaccines are being given out left, right and centre and I don't know of many places where the staff are gowned up like that for vaccination clinics. Maybe I'm wrong and apologies in advance. Also, just very strange that we have never heard of the so called asthma before and strange that they were both vaccinated, at the same time, together. Most people are seen to separately and clinics would not be allowing additional people into the vaccination space with you would they not, for the purpose of minimizing the number of people on one space?

Reactions: 5
The outfits are getting worse! She dresses like a 14 year old. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should!

Still waiting on the big eyebrow reveal, hidden in every single post since they were done.
She dresses like she's just made her confirmation. The hair super curled like her mammy put the rollers in the night before, the hideous Prada bag 🤮 for the few bob ye know and the white gucci plastic sandals. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I wish she’d stop using the word ‘obsessed’. It’s getting beyond ridiculous the amount she overuses the word.

Reactions: 8
Did you see what she just posted there is nothing left on her she’s bones like

Reactions: 1
I wish she’d stop using the word ‘obsessed’. It’s getting beyond ridiculous the amount she overuses the word.
Her limited vocabulary is infuriating. Could someone please gift her a thesaurus.

Speaking of which.....how is she still receiving SO many gifts? Back to the waving the camera over the boxes that she couldn't be bothered to actually unpack! Such groundbreaking content!

Reactions: 5
Her limited vocabulary is infuriating. Could someone please gift her a thesaurus.

Speaking of which.....how is she still receiving SO many gifts? Back to the waving the camera over the boxes that she couldn't be bothered to actually unpack! Such groundbreaking content!
no doubt she will be gifted a free stay in a luxury hotel or 3 soon

Reactions: 2
Was in same restaurant as this one today...the mini bag was carried within a bag just so she could get a photo! I wanted to scream with laughter...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She was with Ciara O Doherty....if they were chocolate bars they'd eat themselves! Making sure they got the money shot!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How does she justify her 'job' to herself?

Repeated content and no useful information whatsoever. Her entire personality is walking, low-fat coffee and that moronic handbag that she is using as a surrogate marker for her apparent 'style'?

There is no niche... none. She is contributing nothing new or even remotely inventive. She has genuinely become a source of comedy, she is almost parodying influencers..

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Repeated content and no useful information whatsoever. Her entire personality is walking, low-fat coffee and that moronic handbag that she is using as a surrogate marker for her apparent 'style'?

There is no niche... none. She is contributing nothing new or even remotely inventive. She has genuinely become a source of comedy, she is almost parodying influencers..
Agree - she is the worst of the whole lot of them IMO, nothing to offer and has doesn’t know the meaning of hard graft

Reactions: 4

Spot on!

Also doesn't know any other words beyond "obsessed" and "stunning".
Its tedious isnt it. And then yer one Lynn Kelly leaves a comment like Obsessed!! 🔥 🤪 love that tiny Prada confirmation bag on you hun, the dark brows bleached hair and John tied up to a chair. The man never see's the light of day. 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.