Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Here hold all my actual clothes while I get a ‘stylish fash-un’ pic” 🙄

It’s the same when she goes out with the tiny barbie bags and minuscule ensembles , must have a carryall with her for her camera, the rest of her clothes etc etc...
Ah stop. Half of her top is actually missing.

Reactions: 3
Does she ever post before 2? LOL.
How is she still justifying this as a career for herself? She seems to do nothing but walk.

Reactions: 6
“Here hold all my actual clothes while I get a ‘stylish fash-un’ pic” 🙄

It’s the same when she goes out with the tiny barbie bags and minuscule ensembles , must have a carryall with her for her camera, the rest of her clothes etc etc...
Spot on 🤣🤣🤣 she does actually. It used to be poor John like a lackey trailing up and down Northwood with all the shite and little Chewie on a lead in the other hand. It's how i discovered her actually. Thought who is this bleeping eejit always posing in the park. John the caddy taking snaps like a pap. Im sure he encouraged her to buy that tripod save him looking the sap.

For all the walking this one does '6k slay' ✌🌸 i would have thought maybe, just maybe she would have supported Darkness into light. Do something charitable perhap's but no. This one is all about the grab!! Free gym equipment and a Dyson. As fake as the rest of them.

Reactions: 9
Spot on 🤣🤣🤣 she does actually. It used to be poor John like a lackey trailing up and down Northwood with all the shite and little Chewie on a lead in the other hand. It's how i discovered her actually. Thought who is this bleeping eejit always posing in the park. John the caddy taking snaps like a pap. Im sure he encouraged her to buy that tripod save him looking the sap.

For all the walking this one does '6k slay' ✌🌸 i would have thought maybe, just maybe she would have supported Darkness into light. Do something charitable perhap's but no. This one is all about the grab!! Free gym equipment and a Dyson. As fake as the rest of them.
Dead right about Darkness into Light. Even from a follower and exposure point of view, it would have made sense for her. She could have manipulated the event to give herself a boost. Cynical, but that seems to be the way many (not all) of these people operate.

She is not only completely blinkered and self-involved in her approach to life, she is also exposing herself for not actually being all that good at her job. Ultimately, just had just been lucky that Amsterdam gave her an edge when compared to other Irish influencers, at the time. Without the backdrop, she is flailing. She is also lucky that seems to have the financial comfort to literally do the bare minimum in her 'job'.

Reactions: 4

I thought exactly the same about the Darkness into Light event. It would have been a great opportunity to do something positive and raise awareness for something so serious while walking - not just walking to burn all of the calories (that she doesn't eat) and push some lame 6KSlay idea!

Instead Miss Love Lauren is sitting at home getting packages from another fast fashion brand. More grabbing going on!

Reactions: 5
I thought exactly the same about the Darkness into Light event. It would have been a great opportunity to do something positive and raise awareness for something so serious while walking - not just walking to burn all of the calories (that she doesn't eat) and push some lame 6KSlay idea!

Instead Miss Love Lauren is sitting at home getting packages from another fast fashion brand. More grabbing going on!
Not even a swipe up for Pieta House to donate or any mention. Few others have. Miserable git.

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed her once she called the Dog chewie .
Its like nails on a chalkboard every time she says his name.

Imagine your entire identity being based on your ability to shop...
Ohh no she is much deeper than that......shopping AND being able to go to countless 'self-care' (AKA grooming) appointment!

At least now the infuriating line uttered by all of them, 'Oh god, don't mind the nails, really missing my beautician'* will become a thing of the past!
*All while sporting perfectly passable nails

Had to be first in line to get the hair done today. The level of self obsession with these ones is unreal.

Reactions: 9
All full of themselves and not been funny she’s nothing special 😂😂😂😂
I hate the phrase but ‘plain Jane’ really does fit her. She has nothing going. Everything is so curated, no life in her at all. She’s a pretty enough girl but personality goes a long long way, and when it’s lacking being pretty doesn’t always equate with being attractive

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.