Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Folks I saw this girl recently in town and she carried that mini orange bag within her bigger bag and a pair of neon high heel shoes also in a bag so she could get a pic for the gram...then she got back into her runners. Like this is an influencers life 🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I saw her in Kildare village a few weeks ago…she is very small and petite…doll like, she was wearing a maxi dress that absolutely swamped her, all the material gathered at the bottom and was dragging all around her…she looked ridiculous, like a little girl playing dress up…she posted a pic on the gram with the dress looking perfect and fab…i couldnt be dealing with keeping up that pretence at all (was happy in my leggings and top for a days shopping 😂)

Reactions: 4
I understand her ‘job’ is to ‘influence ‘ shite. But people or her audience would warm to her more if she said I’m browsing the net and anyone looking for summer stuff...I saw some great deals .. blah blah blah . She can AF,Tag, gift as much as she want as people will know it’s not her constantly spending spending spending . It’s got to hit a raw edgej on majority of people who are suffering after what the world has gone through. This is not Celtic tiger spends hun. Must be so hard to live up to a false lifestyle and that boyfriend must have one pain In his hole photographing. Than sillly prance into the car and head turn us just beyond cringe. Notjinh genuine or true about her that’s why I don’t believe half the tit she does . It’s all for the gram which will dry up soon for her .

Reactions: 8
This is as good as it’s going to get for her. Her followers are mostly bought and her number has decreased instead of increasing. Her content is woeful. She’s a kept woman with a little side project funded by daddy & her bf to keep her busy. It’s pathetic for any woman to live this way in 2021.

Reactions: 6
Has lost more followers and this is the day’s attempt at driving engagement.

Honestly Lauren, a tip, you’d be better off finding somewhere authentically Italian (local business) and doing an honest and structured review of the meal there followed by a competition for a (self-funded) voucher towards the place. You’d get way more honest and possibly enduring engagement.

No one believes you eat the food you claim to, so pretending to be interested in an Italian restaurant so that you can either get a free meal, or justify your position to your agency... is pointless. How many people responded? 10 would be optimistic.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Is she seriously describing food as Stunning . I unfollowed her ages ago as she is one big bore

Reactions: 5
Her friends are as vacuous as she is, the gang she hangs out with in her recently tagged photos…think a wannabe WAG, a wannabe models and a spoilt brat who’s Dad owns a car dealership. Lauren’s never going to not be full of notions given the company she keeps. Entitled and image obsessed isn’t the word for them all!

Reactions: 3
She’s such an air head getting her hair done again it’s not a life the way she Carry’s on she’s needs a good dose of reality!!! Wasn’t he supposed to have cheated on her aswell

Reactions: 2
She’s not even sensible enough to jump on a 100km a month charity thing to increase her profile. Honestly, we could do her job for her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.