Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spot on!

Its tedious isnt it. And then yer one Lynn Kelly leaves a comment like Obsessed!! šŸ”„ šŸ¤Ŗ love that tiny Prada confirmation bag on you hun, the dark brows bleached hair and John tied up to a chair. The man never see's the light of day. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
She took him out to Bray for a 99 the very next dayšŸ¦Obviously refreshing this thread. How many fecking Picnic baskets can one person be gifted. šŸ˜†šŸ¤£

Attachments

Reactions: 2
What is she influencing ??? Itā€™s nails scratching on blackboard content . ā€˜6k slayā€™ and ā€˜obsessedā€™ all that passes that girls lips. The photos for the gram are beyond cringe. Feel sorry for the fella taking them .

Reactions: 10
Her tattoo is horrific! Fine art tattoo is my favourite.. it's fine line you head,you aren't having a bleeping monet on your arm

Reactions: 8
She took him out to Bray for a 99 the very next dayšŸ¦Obviously refreshing this thread. How many fecking Picnic baskets can one person be gifted. šŸ˜†šŸ¤£
jaysus so sheā€™s been gifted something from Centra even though her family business is with Supervalu? Are they connected or am I missing something?
Anyways imagine if we all went round living the life she portrays on her reel - itā€™s so far removed from reality and it really is such a negative message to send to young vulnerable girls who might think they want to live this ā€˜perfectā€™ life that doesnā€™t actually exist. Such a melt!

jaysus so sheā€™s been gifted something from Centra even though her family business is with Supervalu? Are they connected or am I missing something?
Anyways imagine if we all went round living the life she portrays on her reel - itā€™s so far removed from reality and it really is such a negative message to send to young vulnerable girls who might think they want to live this ā€˜perfectā€™ life that doesnā€™t actually exist. Such a melt!
Both centra and supervalu are part of the musgrave group

Reactions: 3
Range Rover wow lol I mean I canā€™t even get a house itā€™s that hard what has she got that the rest of us donā€™t šŸ˜µšŸ„µ

Reactions: 6
Ah they are all at it the RR trend . Stephanie makeup just got one too, despite closing her business and going back to college . Lifestyle v spendature doesnā€™t balance . Think most of it is for the gram . I donā€™t believe half the shite anymore . Sheā€™s so far up her own arse. The apt sheā€™s renting in northwood santry wouldnā€™t be the safest to leave that RR.

Reactions: 6
Ah they are all at it the RR trend . Stephanie makeup just got one too, despite closing her business and going back to college . Lifestyle v spendature doesnā€™t balance . Think most of it is for the gram . I donā€™t believe half the shite anymore . Sheā€™s so far up her own arse. The apt sheā€™s renting in northwood santry wouldnā€™t be the safest to leave that RR.
It is all so shallow and fake. I really feel for her followers that buy into this. Niamh de Brun is another RR flaunter.

Reactions: 4
I know their lives couldnā€™t be this perfect surely šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I mean here I am watching love island having a vino and their all up buying range rovers šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Range Rover wow lol I mean I canā€™t even get a house itā€™s that hard what has she got that the rest of us donā€™t šŸ˜µšŸ„µ
Weā€™re clearly not manifesting enough šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

You didnā€™t manifest the decking thing Lacking Lauren, you got a car above your means on PCP like every other insta Hun.

• Haha
Range Rovers are becoming the new Spotlight or Daniel Wellington. Soon you wouldnā€™t take one if you got it free because of all these tack monsters running around in them šŸ˜‚ they are all the same. Monkey see monkey do

Reactions: 7
Treating herself for her upcoming 30th. I've just remembered that she's not even 30 yet and once again I'm shocked. Sorry, but she's looks waaay older. Very wrecked looking skin for someone less than 30.

• Haha
Treating herself for her upcoming 30th. I've just remembered that she's not even 30 yet and once again I'm shocked. Sorry, but she's looks waaay older. Very wrecked looking skin for someone less than 30.
Sheā€™s a fan of baking on her balcony and on holidays. Lots of sun damage.

Reactions: 5
Itā€™d answer her better to buy a house instead of the new ā€œit carā€

I donā€™t mind range rovers theyā€™re decent looking motors but what turns me off getting one is the fact all the instahuns have them and Iā€™d be morto if anyone thought I was one of them!!

Guy's Eeeekkkk, i've put up a new vlog of me buying my new dream car.!! Oooh eeeekkk ha hooo 'peaceee sign'. It's a range rover ye know. Daddy's paying for Bridgefield apt so i can flaunt my daily nonsense lifestyle. Monday i get my blowdry, Tuesday its meeting John for brunch. Wednesday it's Lauderee for coffee and macroons. Thursday's I buy my prada confirmation bags.. jealous yet?? Friday its sangria on the balcony overlooking building sites and cranes all day. (Northwood hitting it up Celtic šŸ… style with aptsšŸ™„) Look what im trying to say here is she looks like Jamiroquai and her glasses and the new range. Who the actual duck has 3 hours spare in a week let alone a day to get a brow wax/tint, a new set of yellow nails or a tattoo of a tit on their forearm a latte and a handbag in BT. Only this wagon.... Lauren.

Peace sign babes. Kisses. šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Lauren, the queen of fast fashion, and petrol guzzlers. Slaying her massive carbon footprint one freebie at a time. She should be ashamed of herself. After a year where we saw the environment flourish due to us being indoors havenā€™t these people learned anything? Stupid question I suppose.

Gosh, her dreams and goals are so low.. imagine having a lower mid range, poor performance, unreliable, glitchy as hell petrol guzzling vehicle as your dream car. At least go for prestige. I guess it matches her nylon Prada. She's too cheap and tacky to buy a quality leather bag so just wants the label. Lauren is your quintessential badge babe. Wants to give the idea all is luxe when she buys the cheapest tat to say she's got it

Reactions: 9
Did she really get her fiancee to record her walking toward and getting into her new jeep šŸ¤Æ Her lifestyle is incredibly embarrassing. "Follow me on my journey": Blowdry/ nails/ lunch / picking up a new car/ new alloys. What a fulfilling life??!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Guy's Eeeekkkk, i've put up a new vlog of me buying my new dream car.!! Oooh eeeekkk ha hooo 'peaceee sign'. It's a range rover ye know. Daddy's paying for Bridgefield apt so i can flaunt my daily nonsense lifestyle. Monday i get my blowdry, Tuesday its meeting John for brunch. Wednesday it's Lauderee for coffee and macroons. Thursday's I buy my prada confirmation bags.. jealous yet?? Friday its sangria on the balcony overlooking building sites and cranes all day. (Northwood hitting it up Celtic šŸ… style with aptsšŸ™„) Look what im trying to say here is she looks like Jamiroquai and her glasses and the new range. Who the actual duck has 3 hours spare in a week let alone a day to get a brow wax/tint, a new set of yellow nails or a tattoo of a tit on their forearm a latte and a handbag in BT. Only this wagon.... Lauren.

Peace sign babes. Kisses. šŸ¤£
Donā€™t forget her 6 K Slay - that has to be documented every time -

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.