Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Far too harsh. I love her hair in the bob with soft lights, it’s fab. Hair envy 😂

Reactions: 2
God she is one spoilt Brad Prada bags get with the real world 🤮

Sick of these influencers

Reactions: 4
Oh for duck sake the latest stupid pose against the wall looks something you'd see outside coppers. She's the really drunk friend everyone is trying to sober up so they can get in the club... classy hun 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It is her woeful attempt at an 'editorial' shot. Everything is just so cringe:
- the pose
- the facial expression
- the outfit
- the bag

Reactions: 9
I don’t get the appeal of her. Pretty girl but she doesn’t seem to have anything to offer. It’s just selfies in fast fashion as far as I can see!

Reactions: 10
Wow she eats Macky ds dope I’m
Off to do some admin feck off Lauren you sponge

Reactions: 1
What gets me is the language around food that she employs.....there is absolutely nothing 'bold' about a McDonald's for lunch as a treat. Everything in moderation!

Also, her absolute fascination with the weather! It is literally something that she mentions every, single day - and thinks that weather chat (AKA small talk / filler in most adult conversations) is something we need her to come on and update us on like it is ground breaking information.
Granted, the weather this morning was almost biblical and I am sure we all commented on it. But every day her mood and her activities for the day are shaped by the weather and the upcoming weather. I am sorry for the rant but the tone of surprise in her voice at the varied and changeable weather we have in Ireland is just baffling for someone nearing 30 who grew up in Ireland!

Reactions: 5
What gets me is the language around food that she employs.....there is absolutely nothing 'bold' about a McDonald's for lunch as a treat. Everything in moderation!

Also, her absolute fascination with the weather! It is literally something that she mentions every, single day - and thinks that weather chat (AKA small talk / filler in most adult conversations) is something we need her to come on and update us on like it is ground breaking information.
Granted, the weather this morning was almost biblical and I am sure we all commented on it. But every day her mood and her activities for the day are shaped by the weather and the upcoming weather. I am sorry for the rant but the tone of surprise in her voice at the varied and changeable weather we have in Ireland is just baffling for someone nearing 30 who grew up in Ireland!
Because bad weather= sadsixkslay :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Because bad weather= sadsixkslay :cry:
But considering her 6kslay is simply a means to burn off all the calories and she doesn't actually enjoy it and is constantly going on about having a treat to look forward to 'at the halfway mark or at the end' methinks every 6kslay is a sad 6kslay!

Reactions: 3
She has a problem I think

Is say her fella is a whimp too lol

Super value I think I’ll stop shopping there now

Her hair is yellow and it doesn’t suit her, she’s too dark especially the ridic eyebrows!

no doubt she’ll be getting another appointment for a toner 🙄

Ah, God love her. She is clearly not well... that latest story! Soaking wet and rambling, desperate to burn those calories.

Reactions: 3
Her wearing a knitted playsuit the other day!! I'm getting an itch just think about it!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.