Love Island UK Season 2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on episode 3 and can’t believe how much is going on. I feel they’ve been in weeks! It’s a real fly on the wall whilst today’s LI feels manufactured

Reactions: 10
Yeah I wasn't keen on Liana for a while, then when she full on bollocked Adam for saying he'd duck and chuck her I started to root for her 💁🏼‍♀️

The man had no idea where to look and was just eating his snack a jacks 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah I wasn't keen on Liana for a while, then when she full on bollocked Adam for saying he'd duck and chuck her I started to root for her 💁🏼‍♀️

Yeah I wasn’t a fan but I also felt sorry for her - always the single, sunburnt lips, and she didn’t seem to gel a whole lot with the other girls. Scott was lovely with her when she was upset.

Reactions: 5
Sophie had turned into a different woman now Tom has left. Incredible what a man can do 😩

Reactions: 4

I’m in the middle of the episode now and I can’t help but laugh. I love when Nathan just shouts not getting involved and they all turn their chairs. Then he shushs someone when they’re walking 🤣

her lack of anger while being fuming made me laugh and I can’t help but smile when Adam’s sat with his snack a jack not really giving a duck andjust appeasing her. He’s one of them that knows what to say and diffuses situations. I love that 🤣. I don’t know how it goes though but I expected more from him :/ he’s very boring and doesn’t do much.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m in the middle of the episode now and I can’t help but laugh. I love when Nathan just shouts not getting involved and they all turn their chairs. Then he shushs someone when they’re walking 🤣

her lack of anger while being fuming made me laugh and I can’t help but smile when Adam’s sat with his snack a jack not really giving a duck andjust appeasing her. He’s one of them that knows what to say and diffuses situations. I love that 🤣. I don’t know how it goes though but I expected more from him :/ he’s very boring and doesn’t do much.
I don't think we saw the best of him in the villa tbh, by the end I did warm to him, he's VERY dry, and I think it took a while to get him. I also think the situation in the villa, not finding a connection got him down, he seemed to lose confidence. Wait for the dog challenge though 🥰

I don't think we saw the best of him in the villa tbh, by the end I did warm to him, he's VERY dry, and I think it took a while to get him. I also think the situation in the villa, not finding a connection got him down, he seemed to lose confidence. Wait for the dog challenge though 🥰
Please tell me they send puppies into the villa and not just dress them up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It took until the very end for me to warm to him.

Reactions: 1
I’ve finished it and I’m missing it 😢😂 it’s definitely the best series! The friendships seem so genuine aswell - did they all stay in touch does anyone know?

I’ve finished it and I’m missing it 😢😂 it’s definitely the best series! The friendships seem so genuine aswell - did they all stay in touch does anyone know?
Zara and Kady stayed friends. Olivia and Cara were close for a while until they fell out over Olivias wedding but they are on good terms now as they still comment on each other’s insta photos. No idea about the boys

Reactions: 2
Zara and Kady stayed friends. Olivia and Cara were close for a while until they fell out over Olivias wedding but they are on good terms now as they still comment on each other’s insta photos. No idea about the boys
Don’t know if it’s still available but ITV did a reunion show for each series a few months back, islanders in the studio, others giving pieces to camera.
Season 1 was a goodie, they had Jess and Hannah in the studio and from nowhere then produced Jonathan and Max, but it was all very civil.
Jess and Hannah had their babies in the studio, obviously not fathered by Jonathan and Max😀

Yeah, he's really quite a dry character but I did quite like him tbh! You've got more of him to come 🤣
Nathan was an absolute legend of the entire love island series, no one will ever beat Nathan!

• Heart
Yeah, he's really quite a dry character but I did quite like him tbh! You've got more of him to come 🤣
Nathan was an absolute legend of the entire love island series, no one will ever beat Nathan!
I love Nathan! When he first walked in I was like ffs he’s gunna annoy me. And he hasn’t at all!! I want him and cara to win.

On episode 9.

Sophie and Tom riding in the wardrobe 🤣🤣

She is so charming, fun and beautiful. Such a loss. Absolute beaut. 💗⚘⚘

Reactions: 7