Love Island UK Season 2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A place to reminise about our favourite islanders, dramas and moments from times gone by.

Edited to add, Im not a mod and don't want to be seen to attempt to moderate, but lets be respectful and bear in mind the tragedy that has taken place since the show. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Will we do a rewatch together or ye just talking about it randomly ? Hope I can get these links to work hahaha

Reactions: 2
Will we do a rewatch together or ye just talking about it randomly ? Hope I can get these links to work hahaha
Ooh good idea.
I’m currently on episode 8, of my first watch.

Can I just start with;

Jesus bloody weps, ZARA IS FRICKING ANNOYING!!!! 😩

Reactions: 7
It had everything...even puppies! That was a bit odd in retrospect. The smoking area and flowing bar made it. Poor Zara.

Reactions: 3
I just finished watching this series for the first time after being totally new to love island this year and not understanding the hype.
Series two had so much drama! They were definitely allowed more to drink than they are now.

Reactions: 5
By far the best series, I remember being a couple of episodes in and Nathan was already talking about wanking 😂 😂 now the most we get is NVQ chat or whatever shite they're going about

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Zara was so annoying! Wasn't a massive fan of Terry & Emma. I thought she was quite nasty.

Reactions: 8
One of my favourite bits was the big conversation about how big Alexs dick was, Cara asking Olivias persmission to have a look, only to be lifted by Nathan so she couldnt see it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Zara's face when she licked her lips. To this day I cringe

Reactions: 6
Nathan calling Cara frigid would get Ofcom complaints now and get him removed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m so glad there is a thread for this! I’ve only just started watching it I’m on episode 6 - you can really tell it was before how big Instagram and influencers are now and it’s so much better. They all seem so real and non of it is scripted! How did it change?! Are they only allowed one drink now?

Reactions: 5