Love Island UK Season 2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nathan had a spiteful way of arguing with Cara, I didn't like him at all.
He also told Sophie that she made Katie come out on TV but one of the first things that Katie said when she arrived was that she was bisexual.

Kady looked and acted like a bratty school girl, I don't think she was attractive. Her and Scott were awful together

I didn't like Terry, his behaviour was terrible at times, but I thought toastie-gate very annoying. Imagine if you were hungry and someone started cutting up your food and sharing it out with others. Also when Malin wore a specific shirt of his after he asked her not to.

When I was Googling to see what Liana was up to these days, I found an article from The Sun which said Adam J had supposedly slept with her and posted a pic of her naked in bed and him next to her sticking his tongue out, looking smug. Horrible.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Terry really was brilliant TV though wasn’t he 🤣
Lil tit stirring fucker! 😆
Malin; I found so two faced. A stirrer for sure, and if I was Terry I’d have been pretty pissed off if she cut up my toastie, and wore the top I’d told her nicely not to! Don’t really blame him for cracking on after she left 😬

Reactions: 3
Omg just finished the episode where malin goes. Soooo two faced. Always bitching. Loved Olivia and cara giving out to her about it

Lianas voice drives me insane 😰 trying to sound all husky 🤢

Terry really was brilliant TV though wasn’t he 🤣
Lil tit stirring fucker! 😆
Malin; I found so two faced. A stirrer for sure, and if I was Terry I’d have been pretty pissed off if she cut up my toastie, and wore the top I’d told her nicely not to! Don’t really blame him for cracking on after she left 😬
And when she wore his clean shirt as pjs and asked her nicely not to and she went mad 🙄

Scott and Kady are as Toxic as they come, both as bad as each other, playing fucked up mind games to one up each other,having sex,fighting and repeating the cycle again and people Like James and Tina were used as pawns in their fucked up games! Scott had issues with alcohol you could see , not surprised he went sober last year-surprised it took him 5 years to give the drink up was clear as day he had a problem on LI-always got mouthy and violent when he drank it, hes insecure and controlling telling Kady after the mugged off challenge shes lucky to be with him and he could have any girl he wanted and hes desired by women etc duck off thats some gaslighting controlling tit, whats worse is he was 27! Kady did some fucked up tit to but atleast she was 20! how they made the final is beyond me a toxic toxic couple, andpeople give out about Faye and Teddy when this couple is a a million times worse
Yeah is he an alcoholic ? He went after 20 year old Katy then 20 year old Kady🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Omg Emma .. 19 and Terry is 28 🤢🤢🤢🤢 wtf like

And tom went out with her when he was 23 and she was 17

Gross

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
So when Emma comes in and Sophie makes her tea and is all nice and Tom is like that's my ex youre ganging up on me !!! Absolute prick!!!

• Wow
I'm on the final episode now and while this season was good and had dramatic and iconic moments, in my opinion it's over hyped, the way everyone bangs on about S2 i was expecting spectacles every episode, maybe watching live it was different im not sure, I watched live from S4 onwards and for me, S5 aka Mauras season is still my all time favourite and beats s2 for me, also it was boring the way they all couped up and they all stuck in their couples bar Terry/Emma, the bombshells this season were stuck with teh single people,I love watching them steal someones man or girl so another reason I wasnt fond of this season, also omg Adam M, beautiful man, but he gives me the ick-the cringe metaphors, calling himself a gentleman when he goes on about tits and ass, bleeping and chucking Lianna, dumping Zara for sleeping with Alex if he wasnt in to her instead of telling her the truth, hes vile!!! not a gentleman, Adam J was arrogant but atleast he never pretended otherwise, I LIKED him way more, not my fav season, very over rated imo and Im glad they stopped showing sex, I hated watching it, once, grand anymore no thanks, even on the current season with NVQ's and stuuff I cringe, just to much

Reactions: 4
also thank god the show got sponsors because the girls must have packed about 5 bikinis each and they all swapped and wore the same ones, that red one with green stones haunts me as well as the yellow one with blue stones-all the girsl wore them at one point, and Olivia's horrific snakeskin bow/lace up wedges-Ugh hates those, Its mad looking back this was 2016 and the clothes feel so dated and bland and ugly, thank god we got rid of brown lace up suede flatfotms, a line dresses with embroidery, the clothes were awful back then, thankfully we have sponsors now, I'd be fumin g if I was on early LI and saw all the cool stuff they get now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
also thank god the show got sponsors because the girls must have packed about 5 bikinis each and they all swapped and wore the same ones, that red one with green stones haunts me as well as the yellow one with blue stones-all the girsl wore them at one point, and Olivia's horrific snakeskin bow/lace up wedges-Ugh hates those, Its mad looking back this was 2016 and the clothes feel so dated and bland and ugly, thank god we got rid of brown lace up suede flatfotms, a line dresses with embroidery, the clothes were awful back then, thankfully we have sponsors now, I'd be fumin g if I was on early LI and saw all the cool stuff they get now
Oh i dunno - they wear an awful lot of badly fitting shite now IMO

Reactions: 10
in my opinion it's over hyped, the way everyone bangs on about S2
I think it's just gets hyped up in comparison to the series just gone, because it was so bleeping dull, and a completely different show. There are good and bad points to both, there are parts in S2 that are uncomfortable to watch, some bits are representative of more real relationships on the outside, some however, are so intense that I can't believe they let it happen. You can see where it's grown in a positive way by eliminating a lot of the toxic behaviour, the excessive drinking and sex, but I do think it's lost the rawness, genuine personalities and friendships, not just “the boys” and “the girls”. S3 is the sweet spot for me, still a little too much drinking and sex, but they kept the smoking which I don't personally find offensive, I think that helps with natural conversations. It highlighted friendships, silly moments and real conversations that they no longer seem to prioritise now. They each have their own styles still and seem to have a bit more freedom over what they wear. I think it was also the series with the biggest twist in the format (casa), they’ve not done anything as dramatic since. Love island now is too stale and staged, and the viewers don't get involved enough anymore, we’ve barely had any power to change the game this series. The format is so predictable now that the islanders get more basic every year, just coasting through for as long as possible to get to the fame on the other side, it’s bloody boring to watch. Unfortunately I don't think they’ll change it any time soon, it will go the big brother route.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Really? I loved it when there were no sponsors so the islanders actually wore their own clothes and were able to have their own sense of style. I agree that 5 years on the S2 clothes look dated and some of the islanders dress sense was very questionable anyway, but I much prefer seeing that compared to the skintight, cheap, homogenous neon PLT/ISIF/Boohoo tat they all wear now.

Reactions: 14
Really? I loved it when there were no sponsors so the islanders actually wore their own clothes and were able to have their own sense of style. I agree that 5 years on the S2 clothes look dated and some of the islanders dress sense was very questionable anyway, but I much prefer seeing that compared to the skintight, cheap, homogenous neon PLT/ISIF/Boohoo tat they all wear now.
So dated but way more normal. Im on ep 24 I think now of s2. So much more personality etc. Way more relaxed !

I loved S2. So far I've watched 2, 4, 6 and 7, currently watching 3. Season 2 and 4 have been my favourites so far, but2 was my most favourite by far!

finished the season 2 heading home special and S2 as a whole, funny people say the latest seasons are scripted when imo the heading home reunion couldn't have been more staged and scripted, felt like I was watching an ep of TOWIE or made in Chelsea, ddnt like the style of that reunion at all, glad they changed that in later seasons, much prefear the sit down interview aftersun style reunions we get now-the ep just felt so fake,scripted and staged especially th e sophie/tom/Katie chat

I’m on episode 32, E&T have just done it with the covers off naively thinking it wouldn’t be shown or talked about!
Sophie 💔 breaks my heart. She was absolutely stunning and such a really decent person. She tries so hard in this to make things work with Tom. I’m glad to read they sorted out their differences after the show and were friends.

Can’t warm to Adam at all. He’s just a bit dull! Even the accent which I thought would be so charming. He’s just irritating

I didn’t really like Malin and found it so funny after she left when Tez was like ‘oh I don’t miss her at all, I feel free’ 3 seconds later BANGING 🤣 but in reality Malin must have been so upset… he moved on very fast and just sort of dumped her without dumping her (I think)

I didn’t like Zara at all, I thought she was super annoying. I didn’t even think she was that pretty. Got the vibe that she thought she was better than everyone else…

Caroline Flack what a bleeping weapon 💔 She was made for this role 😢😢😢

I do like Cara and Nathan but really don’t like Scott and Kady…That relationship was doomed from the get go. She’s the stereotype of a precious princess girlfriend who expects the world on a plate. Her behaviour was cringe. Threw her toys out the Pram all the time but if Scott did the same she would talk to him like he was a piece of tit! Scott wasn’t perfect but at least he didn’t pretend to be this amazing person who everyone should worship. Also she was always voted as the most attractive and picked by newbies for dates… she just blends in to a crowd IMO… Sophie was far more striking and a real head turner I think…

I really like and fancy the pants off Olivia but she doesn’t seem very popular with you lot 🤣 I see she has a massive following as an influencer now but I’d not really heard of her before… I think she is gorgeous. Love her messy hair, tattoos, weirdness… She has a great body.
Anyway that’s my weekly roundup!!!

Reactions: 4
I’m on episode 32, E&T have just done it with the covers off naively thinking it wouldn’t be shown or talked about!
Sophie 💔 breaks my heart. She was absolutely stunning and such a really decent person. She tries so hard in this to make things work with Tom. I’m glad to read they sorted out their differences after the show and were friends.

Can’t warm to Adam at all. He’s just a bit dull! Even the accent which I thought would be so charming. He’s just irritating

I didn’t really like Malin and found it so funny after she left when Tez was like ‘oh I don’t miss her at all, I feel free’ 3 seconds later BANGING 🤣 but in reality Malin must have been so upset… he moved on very fast and just sort of dumped her without dumping her (I think)

I didn’t like Zara at all, I thought she was super annoying. I didn’t even think she was that pretty. Got the vibe that she thought she was better than everyone else…

Caroline Flack what a bleeping weapon 💔 She was made for this role 😢😢😢

I do like Cara and Nathan but really don’t like Scott and Kady…That relationship was doomed from the get go. She’s the stereotype of a precious princess girlfriend who expects the world on a plate. Her behaviour was cringe. Threw her toys out the Pram all the time but if Scott did the same she would talk to him like he was a piece of tit! Scott wasn’t perfect but at least he didn’t pretend to be this amazing person who everyone should worship. Also she was always voted as the most attractive and picked by newbies for dates… she just blends in to a crowd IMO… Sophie was far more striking and a real head turner I think…

I really like and fancy the pants off Olivia but she doesn’t seem very popular with you lot 🤣 I see she has a massive following as an influencer now but I’d not really heard of her before… I think she is gorgeous. Love her messy hair, tattoos, weirdness… She has a great body.
Anyway that’s my weekly roundup!!!
Did E really not think it would be shown though/discussed though? I don’t believe that for a second!

I agree about Malin - I thought she was awesome at first but that changed quickly! I think it was extra brutal because T told her he was leaving, so she was probably sat waiting for him to join her, then found out when it was aired that actually he had moved on already!

I don’t think zara was that pretty either, but I didn’t feel sorry for her. I think she went in there expecting all of the boys to want her, and couldn’t cope and that wasn’t the case. Agree that she thought she was better than everyone.

I loved Olivia in the show. I thought she was super cool and I loved how face she was with the other girls. She did disappoint me with Sophie later on though. When I finished watching a few weeks ago I followed Olivia, but I actually don’t like her on Instagram. She comes across as really full of herself.

Ok if I join? I watched season 2 live but decided to rewatch because season 7 was such a bore.

First time around I found Zara incredibly irritating, then felt sorry for her after the whole Alex thing. She just doesn’t know how to flirt or chat to the guys. The things she thinks should make them chase her (Miss GB, boobs) just don’t have any impact because her personality isn’t the best.

The whole Alex hideaway thing must have been humiliating - she regretted it immediately. As did he. I suspect that night (and possibly Terry & Emma) is one of the major reasons the alcohol is limited in later seasons - the production have a duty of care to ensure that people make decisions unimpaired by alcohol. Zara was devastated when telling the others she had to go - I think her mum/family forced her to leave, the hospital story seemed made up/ exaggerated. And while I did feel sorry for her losing her crown etc, I thought she showed herself to be a selfish idiot when she tried to escape Barbados after her boyfriend tested positive for COVID.

Alex was gorgeous in the villa. Then he came out and got bad veneers which made him far less attractive. So many reality stars change their “imperfect” teeth and make themselves look far worse, IMO.

I’m watching the Katie episodes now - I remember at the time thinking her eyebrows were just ridiculous. Nowadays they look normal cos that type of brow has become so common.

Sophie is beautiful and sweet. But I think she was too aware of being on camera, I think she was maybe hoping to parlayLove Island into a media career and so lots of her choices were about staying in the villa. I think that may have been why the girls started to distrust her and question her.

it’s funny how much longer people get in the villa compared to this series. I didn’t remember Troy at all, but he’s been there for at least a week at this point! I think they should give people a little longer to settle in a bit.

With the Zara/Alex thing though, I don’t think she did wake up full of regret. It wasn’t till her mate said ‘you didn’t’ and was shocked that she started to say how awful she felt. What I mean is, it wasn’t until the negative reaction that she decided to be full of regret 🤷🏼‍♀️
I should add- she shouldn’t have regretted it and it’s perfectly fine for a girl to have a one night stand! No one gave Alex any tit for it! He’d only just met her too! It was like everyone else could shag but when she did it everyone was ‘shocked’ 🤔

Reactions: 7
I’ve only seen that clip on YouTube so don’t have much context but I thought the girls reactions were all really arsey to her about it.

With the Zara/Alex thing though, I don’t think she did wake up full of regret. It wasn’t till her mate said ‘you didn’t’ and was shocked that she started to say how awful she felt. What I mean is, it wasn’t until the negative reaction that she decided to be full of regret 🤷🏼‍♀️
I should add- she shouldn’t have regretted it and it’s perfectly fine for a girl to have a one night stand! No one gave Alex any tit for it! He’d only just met her too! It was like everyone else could shag but when she did it everyone was ‘shocked’ 🤔
That was disgusting! Every girl was bitching about her and slut shaming her ! While Alex the lads where cheering 🤢

Reactions: 8
I think she regretted as soon as she woke up the next day and realised that Alex wasn’t actually interested in her. She walked into the bathroom shaking her head and looking really sheepish, then when she saw the other girls reactions I think it started to hit her that they all thought she was foolish for sleeping with a guy who was interested in someone else.

The difference in language and attitudes to Alex and Zara both doing the same thing was dreadful, but again I think it was more because everyone knew he had zero interest in Zara. If Olivia and Alex had gone to the hideaway that night and slept together, I doubt they would have got the same reaction that Alex and Zara got.

I wasn’t suggesting that she should be regretful, just that it was clear that she was. I think she slept with Alex as a power move, to try and show Olivia that she could get him and to try and warn Olivia off him, but it didn’t work.