Love Island UK Season 2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One for the history book because it’s non existent in season 7!!
Omg so good tittat 😭 on ep 2 now. So good already.

Also I'm looking at buying the earrings Kaz and chloe keep wearing this year 😭😂 fiver a pair 👀 haven't watched tonight's or last nights its shite

Omg so good tittat 😭 on ep 2 now. So good already.

Also I'm looking at buying the earrings Kaz and chloe keep wearing this year 😭😂 fiver a pair 👀 haven't watched tonight's or last nights its shite
Same I opted for season 2 tonight. Tattle’a more interesting and keeps me up to date anyways 🤣 although it was quite quiet last night- only took me about ten mins to catch up on the thread 🤣. I’m loving the drama in s2!

Reactions: 6
I honestly don’t see the big deal with Olivia - she wasn’t attractive at all. I’ve just had to look at her Instagram and she’s got 2m followers and looks completely different now 😂 people who watched it the first time did the public like Olivia?

Reactions: 7
Javi is such a spare part 😂
And when he begs to stay!!! Cringe!

I honestly don’t see the big deal with Olivia - she wasn’t attractive at all. I’ve just had to look at her Instagram and she’s got 2m followers and looks completely different now 😂 people who watched it the first time did the public like Olivia?
I liked her. I don’t think she was particularly attractive compare to the other girls, but she was really fair and chilled which I liked. If a girl wanted to get to know her guy, she was sound with them and I liked her friendship with Cara too.

Looking at her Insta now, I like her less though!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
And when he begs to stay!!! Cringe!

I liked her. I don’t think she was particularly attractive compare to the other girls, but she was really fair and chilled which I liked. If a girl wanted to get to know her guy, she was sound with them and I liked her friendship with Cara too.

Looking at her Insta now, I like her less though!
Are her and Cara still friends?

Reactions: 1
I dont get it at all. She's plain compared to the others and the state of her now

Reactions: 5
Are her and Cara still friends?
I don't think so. I read that they fell out over her wedding. She was supposed to be a bridesmaid but kept missing appointments because of her kids and so Olivia decided to drop her as bridesmaid...or something like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So I’ve just watched ‘size matters’ where they make their partners Penis’ out of clay. It’s the beginning of week two! Love island 7 would have to wait at least five weeks to get to this stage 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just finished ep 3

Cant get over this lol

Dan is a prick !!!! And Tom ! Omg you'd think they where in real couples 😶😶😶

Terry picking Olivia???? Malin and Sophie are the best looking in there !

Where are the people of colour 😳

Reactions: 5
As I wasn’t interested in the show when it came out, I never paid attention to any media on it so have no idea who wins or what happens. Didn’t know who anyone was (although i recognise Adam). I hope I make it without a spoiler 🤣 I love watching it unfold.

as I type now he’s picking his first girl to couple up with (I cba with watching the current season) and I’m so happy with his choice 🤣🤣

Edit to add: I’m SICK of Cady and Zara crying all the bleeping time 🙄 get a grip.

Reactions: 3
I have watched an embarrassing number of episodes in the last few days but it is SO GOOD.

Zara is still annoying. I loved Sophie. She was so mature and and it’s refreshing compared to the usual type on the show. Tom is a nutter, roid rage absolutely. Rykard reminds me of Brian Belo from big brother (I think is voice sounds the same from what I remember) he’s very tall and very dim but likeable! Love Nathan and Cara🥰

Reactions: 8
I feel like malin is such a snitch and she doesn’t have an opinion of her own and olivia is just annoying.

Reactions: 6
Zara is such a pick me girl 😩
She is isn’t she? So awkward. She has no chat. Her idea of flirting is ‘oops look, my boobs have fallen out of my dress!’ I feel a bit sorry for her.

Last night I watched the episode where the girls did the talent show and Sophie’s speech was amazing. I was like, preach Sophie!!! You just would never get that kind of heartfelt passion and maturity on the current season.

I was shocked at how the boys were talking about the new girl Liana, who’s a stripper. Terry saying to Adam “if you’re only in it for the duck then go for Liana. You couldn’t take her home to your mum”, etc. Just such a gross way to talk about women. Some of those girls are so insecure though. They’ve no idea how to behave as people instead of objects.

That’s why Iove Cara and Olivia - they’re so down to earth and give zero shits about whether they look Instagram perfect.

Kady and Scott are just awful. Could have happily lived my whole life never having come across them.

Reactions: 8
She is isn’t she? So awkward. She has no chat. Her idea of flirting is ‘oops look, my boobs have fallen out of my dress!’ I feel a bit sorry for her.

Last night I watched the episode where the girls did the talent show and Sophie’s speech was amazing. I was like, preach Sophie!!! You just would never get that kind of heartfelt passion and maturity on the current season.

I was shocked at how the boys were talking about the new girl Liana, who’s a stripper. Terry saying to Adam “if you’re only in it for the duck then go for Liana. You couldn’t take her home to your mum”, etc. Just such a gross way to talk about women. Some of those girls are so insecure though. They’ve no idea how to behave as people instead of objects.

That’s why Iove Cara and Olivia - they’re so down to earth and give zero shits about whether they look Instagram perfect.

Kady and Scott are just awful. Could have happily lived my whole life never having come across them.
But what I want to know is what happens to Lianna’s lips??