Love Island UK Season 2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think Zara went home because her mum was in hospital? To me I thought it was because she was still upset about the Miss GB thing and scared about Adam not wanting to be with her. I feel sorry for her, she’s got no chat etc she just made me cringe but do think she’s a nice girl.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone think Zara went home because her mum was in hospital? To me I thought it was because she was still upset about the Miss GB thing and scared about Adam not wanting to be with her. I feel sorry for her, she’s got no chat etc she just made me cringe but do think she’s a nice girl.
I wondered that as well. I Googled and there was very little info on it. I read that her parents had been asking to speak to her because they were worried about her. I think maybe she left because she wasn’t coping in there to be honest. Either that, or her fam did speak to her and made that up so she would leave.

It must be really hard for their families to sit and watch them crying or looking stupid/bleeping their future.

Reactions: 6
I wondered that as well. I Googled and there was very little info on it. I read that her parents had been asking to speak to her because they were worried about her. I think maybe she left because she wasn’t coping in there to be honest. Either that, or her fam did speak to her and made that up so she would leave.

It must be really hard for their families to sit and watch them crying or looking stupid/bleeping their future.
Yes I think that is what happened too.

Reactions: 1
Ah I'm loving this thread, season 2 is by far the best in terms of drama, it was just non-stop! They all seemed so much older and rougher around the edges, none of these ready made Instagram influencers like you see now. Can you imagine a Terry or Scott on this current season???

I rewatched season 3 straight after watching season 2. Although season 2 was best in terms of drama, it was pretty intense and serious a lot of the time. Season 3 was by far the best in terms of humour and funny moments. Chris and Kem made the show but the most underrated funny moments of that season belong to the rivalry between Theo and Jonny. Theo literally gave no shits and Jonny kept on rising to the bait 🤣

Reactions: 8
I’m going straight onto S3 when I’ve finished S2!

Loving it so far even though I watched it at the time, it’s so much better than current seasons. They all seem to hang out more, there’s more chats and discussions about everything and they seem a lot ballsier! I’m on about episode 20 now 🤣

Reactions: 3
I’m on S3, just got through Casa. The slow mo clips on Kem during the challenges genuinely make me cry with laughter! 😂

So I’ve just watched ep16 (or 17) where Alex and James come into the villa and there’s the date in the hideaway. That girl does not do herself any favours with her ‘firework display’. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I am rewatching season 3 so I am glad other people are on to it. I am currently on to Casa Amour.

Looking back, I can't see why Amber was so unpopular and Kem was treated like he could do no wrong - he was really moody and whiny with her, far from perfect himself. I couldn't stand Chris Hughes at the time and my opinion of him hasn't changed - he's so egotistical and a total tit stirrer.

Reactions: 4
So I’ve just watched ep16 (or 17) where Alex and James come into the villa and there’s the date in the hideaway. That girl does not do herself any favours with her ‘firework display’. 🤦🏻‍♀️
She couldn’t handle repeated rejection for what was maybe the first time in her life and so jumped on it as soon as someone gave her some attention. It’s actually really sad.

Watching the episode with the infamous hideaway kick off they’d never have that nowadays! They even show one of the producers outside the hideaway door acting as security to stop kady escaping :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She couldn’t handle repeated rejection for what was maybe the first time in her life and so jumped on it as soon as someone gave her some attention. It’s actually really sad.

Watching the episode with the infamous hideaway kick off they’d never have that nowadays! They even show one of the producers outside the hideaway door acting as security to stop kady escaping :LOL:
Soooo when I wrote that I thought all that had happened was she sucked him off. Now I’ve just started the next episode …😳

I am rewatching season 3 so I am glad other people are on to it. I am currently on to Casa Amour.

Looking back, I can't see why Amber was so unpopular and Kem was treated like he could do no wrong - he was really moody and whiny with her, far from perfect himself. I couldn't stand Chris Hughes at the time and my opinion of him hasn't changed - he's so egotistical and a total tit stirrer.
Agree that Kem could be moody, but Amber did start off very immature and tit stirred quite a few times. Plus anyone that came in was always 'her type on paper' which she'd make no secret of and use this to make Kem jealous.

• Heart
Amber was a bit immature but she really didn't do anything that bad (or hasn't in what I've seen so far) 😆 . She was no angel but she wasn't any worse than a lot of the other people in there that year. Quite a few of them were stirrers, Kem's best mate Chris being one of the worse. At the moment, Kem is the one in Casa Amor flirting with other women, talking about getting off with them and sharing his bed, all along egged on by Chris, the very thing Jake is being slated for this year. Amber is just moping about worrying about Kem. It just reeks of women being judged more harshly than men for the same behaviour. I seem to remember this was also the case with Chris and Liv (although it's not got far enough along yet to really judge that).

I’m on the episode where Kady and Olivia have gone absolute nuts in the hideaway 😱😱😱 Poor Tina.

Reactions: 5
Aw I love season 2, so I'm re-watching!
The sex scene near the beginning with the races song playing 🤣🤣

Also,just watched where Malin rocks up to confront Tel, and he walks off with her sunglasses 😂😂😂 tickles me every bloody time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I remember being astounded at how many people Terry had slept with (think it was over 400). Like how is this even possible as well as having relationships?

Reactions: 5