Love Island UK Season 2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooooooooo happy there's a season 2 thread! Best season by far!

Sophie and Tom - so many red flags. As someone else said, he probably toned it down knowing he was on tv but in real life he'd be throwing things and punching walls.

I never understood why so many lads fancied Olivia, so looked like she needed a good scrub.

Zara (did you know she was Miss GB......) I got the impression that she'd grown up being the hottest in her town, plus having the Miss GB award, but then in the villa she's one of several pretty girls and can't handle not standing out and having all the attention.

Best bit was when Kady and Olivia were locked in the hideaway, so much cringe at their behaviour. Felt so bad for Tina!

Might need to rewatch...........

Reactions: 9
Kady was nice when she comforted Sophie, but I remember she did stir the situation though. She was quite two-faced.

Don't know if anyone has got to the Sophie & Katie drama yet, but I thought they were all so harsh on Sophie about Kaite ā€˜coming outā€™ on tv. Katie wasn't there 5 minutes before declaring that she was bisexual, Sophie wasn't even involved.
They were very harsh on Sophie and Katie milked it.

Reactions: 3
Scott was soooo insecure. He was basically having a go at Kady for no reason?! He made her feel soo bad during their date because of his own worries. She did nothing wrong at all. I am shocked

They were very harsh on Sophie and Katie milked it.
At first I felt a bit bad for Katie because I did understand why it hurt (although as I said before, I don't think Sophie was being malicious about it at all, I think she was just confused and struggling to make sense of her own feelings) but Katie just pushed and pushed with it and quickly lost my sympathy. It was nasty, especially when everyone else started piling on to.

Reactions: 4
At first I felt a bit bad for Katie because I did understand why it hurt (although as I said before, I don't think Sophie was being malicious about it at all, I think she was just confused and struggling to make sense of her own feelings) but Katie just pushed and pushed with it and quickly lost my sympathy. It was nasty, especially when everyone else started piling on to.
Katie did so well when she pulled Sophie to talk about it, I thought she came across as being so articulate and intelligent and able to express her feelings so well. Islanders arenā€™t like that nowadays itā€™s all ā€œis he muugggging me off??ā€ ā€œReaaalllyyyā€

Reactions: 5
Katie did so well when she pulled Sophie to talk about it, I thought she came across as being so articulate and intelligent and able to express her feelings so well. Islanders arenā€™t like that nowadays itā€™s all ā€œis he muugggging me off??ā€ ā€œReaaalllyyyā€
Yeah that initial conversation was very mature and respectful. I think it only went downhill when others started getting involved and were kinda egging Katie on to stay angry.

I was watching an episode of S3 yesterday and had a similar thought. Camilla and Johnny had a disagreement about feminism and she was very articulate and respectful when explaining why it mattered to her. Nowadays they all just seem to scream each other to get screen time, and I don't think any conversations about something as deep as feminism have been aired at all this year šŸ˜© I wish I'd watched these old episodes as they aired!

Reactions: 7
Any time people mention LI I always say watch S2!!! They seem to have bonded more as a group in 1 week than this season full of clowns have since the beginning!!
The vibe was soooo different and much better. The people have got actual personalities which makes it so much more interesting

Reactions: 4
Omg on ep1

I cant get over the model picking Olivia over Malin ? Why did no one fancy her ? She's stunning. Sophie was too wow. Cara was gorgeous. Olivia and Zara are plain next to them.
English lads really prefer blondes thank duck its not like that here šŸ¤£

Iā€™m in ep 9 I think- Ry and Rachel have just been in the hideaway. Not sure why Rykard is so aggy? I think Rachel talking to Liv is a good thing?

Donā€™t know why Liv is being so selfish because she doesnā€™t even like Ry

Tomā€™s just been a brat because Sophie isnā€™t ready for girlfriend status yet. Itā€™s like day 8?!

Oh and Iā€™ve spent the first 8 eps thinking Scott looks just like the Thomas brothers šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ™ˆ doh!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iā€™m in ep 9 I think- Ry and Rachel have just been in the hideaway. Not sure why Rykard is so aggy? I think Rachel talking to Liv is a good thing?

Donā€™t know why Liv is being so selfish because she doesnā€™t even like Ry

Tomā€™s just been a brat because Sophie isnā€™t ready for girlfriend status yet. Itā€™s like day 8?!

Oh and Iā€™ve spent the first 8 eps thinking Scott looks just like the Thomas brothers šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ™ˆ doh!
HOW was Tom 24. Had to be lying !! He looked 35 !

Reactions: 6
How old is Scott when this came out? He is the most insecure man Iā€™ve ever had the displeasure of seeing!

HOW was Tom 24. Had to be lying !! He looked 35 !
I think it must be the steroids. Thatā€™s why heā€™s so angry all the time too šŸ¤£

Reactions: 9
How old is Scott when this came out? He is the most insecure man Iā€™ve ever had the displeasure of seeing!

I think it must be the steroids. Thatā€™s why heā€™s so angry all the time too šŸ¤£
He also has a very square jaw- deffo roids.
I think all the lads look mega old! Itā€™s weird watching it with people who are about 28. Iā€™m sure this season are like sub 25. Or they just act it šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
He also has a very square jaw- deffo roids.
I think all the lads look mega old! Itā€™s weird watching it with people who are about 28. Iā€™m sure this season are like sub 25. Or they just act it šŸ¤£
I think they look old compared to the foetuses of this season šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Liam is current season is 21!! Making me feel old lol

Reactions: 7
The best bit for me was Rykard & Olivia doing the lay down doggy style in bedā€¦she definitely didnā€™t want to do it, she did it to try & fit in or create gossip about herself.

worst bits were watching Sophie & Tom. It was uncomfortable at times..he was a dick head!

Oh and when Alex came in, yummmy. He is so lush!

Reactions: 2
The best bit for me was Rykard & Olivia doing the lay down doggy style in bedā€¦she definitely didnā€™t want to do it, she did it to try & fit in or create gossip about herself.

worst bits were watching Sophie & Tom. It was uncomfortable at times..he was a dick head!

Oh and when Alex came in, yummmy. He is so lush!
Agree about Alex but heā€™s rougher than a badgers arse now!

• Haha