Love Island UK Season 2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello, joining from the current LI thread. Thought I’d give Season 2 a try and OMG! I’m only three episodes in and how much of a dick is Dan? And Tom is menacing as duck.

Reactions: 8
Another here watching it for the first time! 🙋🏼‍♀️

I’m about 7 episodes in. So funny when Nathan asked for a wank and then it turns out he was just dry humping her leg 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know if the villa in Series 2, the one they now use for Casa Amor? It looks similar. When did they change to the current villa?

I’m currently on week 3 I’m so heartbroken to find out what happened to Sophie.
Did she go downhill after coming out of the villa? 😢 Tom was so awful witn her I don’t think that would be allowed now.

Reactions: 4
Tom is straight up abusive to her. Can’t believe it was allowed to continue.

She was such a beautiful girl, it’s awful what happened.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Tom is straight up abusive to her. Can’t believe it was allowed to continue.

She was such a beautiful girl, it’s awful what happened.
I can’t believe how nice she is, the most real down to earth girl I’ve ever seen on love island. Did her and Tom speak after LI?

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe how nice she is, the most real down to earth girl I’ve ever seen on love island. Did her and Tom speak after LI?
They did - he wrote a tribute to her online and said they had a bad breakup but after they’d sorted things out they used to FaceTime each other every so often and keep in touch. Very sad situation

Reactions: 3
I am only ten mins into episode one after many of recommendations on the other LI feed. These girls look way more normal and less plastic! How quickly have things changed?!

Reactions: 5
I am only ten mins into episode one after many of recommendations on the other LI feed. These girls look way more normal and less plastic! How quickly have things changed?!
You are not going to be disappointed. Sophie is such a gem <3 There's more drama in one episode of S2 than in the whole of current series so far I swear

They dated for a while but had a bad breakup. They sorted things out and were on good terms though.

It is so sad. She was so genuine and lovely. I think she had her struggles before LI, I just wish she could have got past it 😔

You are not going to be disappointed. Sophie is such a gem <3 There's more drama in one episode of S2 than in the whole of current series so far I swear
There’s more chemistry and vibes already and all they’ve done is couple up!! I’m so giddy hahaha

Reactions: 5
Right finished season one now onto season 2! At episode 3 so far! Its really interesting to see how much the dynamic of love island changes throughout the seasons(I only started watching at season 4)

Reactions: 1
Currently on episode 4 rewatch (can hardly remember the first time round). WTF was Scott's problem with Kady? Massively insecure or what?!

Reactions: 2
Currently on episode 4 rewatch (can hardly remember the first time round). WTF was Scott's problem with Kady? Massively insecure or what?!
Yeah Scott is a dick, (they both are) but it’s only Kady who gets the tit for it.

Reactions: 6
Hello, joining from the current LI thread. Thought I’d give Season 2 a try and OMG! I’m only three episodes in and how much of a dick is Dan? And Tom is menacing as duck.
Just came on to say the same thing! Terry has been there 30 mins before Dan’s in his face and hers. He’s known her like 2 days how can he be so possessive?!
Am I allowed to like Olivia? 🤣 I darent say who I like incase someone is like WOAH. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Yeah Scott is a dick, (they both are) but it’s only Kady who gets the tit for it.
I can well believe it 😂 I haven't seen her be a dick yet apart from her VT, but she invited him as one of her dates and he just started laying into her for no reason and saying she can't be trusted. Having already said he's jealous of Terry (who she couldn't pick anyway as a fellow newbie)