Love Island UK Season 2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can well believe it 😂 I haven't seen her be a dick yet apart from her VT, but she invited him as one of her dates and he just started laying into her for no reason and saying she can't be trusted. Having already said he's jealous of Terry (who she couldn't pick anyway as a fellow newbie)
Scott deffo has issues! ⚠

Reactions: 3
Sophie is wonderful, although Tom did an absolute number on her, especially nearer the end.

From what I read last month, the inquest into her death has been postponed as it looks like she might have had a brain tumour that could have caused her breakdown in mental health.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Ooh good idea.
I’m currently on episode 8, of my first watch.

Can I just start with;

Jesus bloody weps, ZARA IS FRICKING ANNOYING!!!! 😩
Super annoying! But I felt for the girl! You probably aren’t up to the reasons why yet, but you’ll see…

I think she was just a really insecure girl who tried to mask it.

It was the best series! I loved Sophie (rest in peace ❤).
Awww I felt so bad for her when the islanders were dickheads to her. Tom was a lot! The poor girls head was all over the place but nobody seem to understand.

Nathan calling Cara frigid would get Ofcom complaints now and get him removed 🤣
I thought he was a twit for that to be honest. He said a lot of below the belt stuff to her, but I still liked them.

Reactions: 7
I’m raging that Tom just said Sophie was acting like a slag 😯. Didn’t he say he’d slept with like 200 people?! I don’t like him at all so far.

I’m raging that Tom just said Sophie was acting like a hag 😯. Didn’t he say he’d slept with like 200 people?! I don’t like him at all so far.
I was thinking about that earlier, the boys all say some really nasty things to the girls in this series.

I can't believe no one came out to apologise for the way they treated Sophie.

Reactions: 8
I was thinking about that earlier, the boys all say some really nasty things to the girls in this series.

I can't believe no one came out to apologise for the way they treated Sophie.
I remember when she said goodbye they were so cold to her. That Emma really went for her and the others crowded around and Sophie looked like she wanted to cry.

Now they all #bekind well I might be a witch or a troll by their standards but I would never stand by and see someone being intimidated like that

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve just started re watching!!! Very interesting 🧐🧐🧐🧐

Its soo different (and much better) than recent series!

I’m only 7 in- Zara is doing my box in!!!! Dan gets a text saying him and Scott are going for a beer and she’s raging. Gets a picture and starts screaming. 🙄

• Haha
I’m only 7 in- Zara is doing my box in!!!! Dan gets a text saying him and Scott are going for a beer and she’s raging. Gets a picture and starts screaming. 🙄
It made me so uncomfortable to watch Zara act so possessive over men she'd just met. I felt sorry for her but also wanted to be able to tell her to get a grip!

I don't know how much of this is confirmation bias because I was watching her already knowing what was to come 💔 but Sophie seemed so lost and vulnerable. She seemed to keep getting swept along in whatever other people wanted because she struggled to articulate her feelings. Her whole demeanor was really different around Tom as well, which is really quite frightening.

On a lighter note, now that I've seen this series I actually hate the new villa. I don't think it's anywhere near as nice.

Zara is soooo annoying. Like a 1st year uni student that’s finally been allowed some freedom but doesn’t fit in at all 😂 she is quite posh compared to the rest

Zara was beyond annoying, she wasn't used to not being the guys' favourite and it did seem to affect her after a while. I think that's why thr hideaway stuff happened with Alex, as if she was glad to have 'beat' the other girls but obviously didn't last.

Sophie was my favourite of the girls when I first watched it and hated how nasty they all were to her. As much as i loved this season, it did bring back memories of school and cliquey crowds.

Zara is soooo annoying. Like a 1st year uni student that’s finally been allowed some freedom but doesn’t fit in at all 😂 she is quite posh compared to the rest
She's so annoying and there's something that's odd about her, I never could figure out what. But to be fair she is really young in it, like 20 or 21.

I found zara country and cheesy, it was quite funny.. annoying at times but kinda funny. Least they had a personality in previous season

Reactions: 2
I thought Nathan would annoy me. I feel they matched him well (can’t remember her name) as they just bounce. When he first walked in I thought he’d be the male reject!

I didn’t actually realise until yesterday that Sophie has taken her life :(. I’m not all that up on celeb/reality news.
I think I’ll be the same and not be able to watch it the same now.

I remember when she said goodbye they were so cold to her. That Emma really went for her and the others crowded around and Sophie looked like she wanted to cry.

Now they all #bekind well I might be a witch or a troll by their standards but I would never stand by and see someone being intimidated like that
Tina was the only one who checked in on her and tried to give her viewpoint to the others, but they were having none of it.

It made me so uncomfortable to watch Zara act so possessive over men she'd just met. I felt sorry for her but also wanted to be able to tell her to get a grip!

I don't know how much of this is confirmation bias because I was watching her already knowing what was to come 💔 but Sophie seemed so lost and vulnerable. She seemed to keep getting swept along in whatever other people wanted because she struggled to articulate her feelings. Her whole demeanor was really different around Tom as well, which is really quite frightening.

On a lighter note, now that I've seen this series I actually hate the new villa. I don't think it's anywhere near as nice.
I agree - I was the same. I don’t think she was ever that into Tom, she was just scared of the fall out. And I think that made her get lost in there and not be able to be a person in her own right. Tom was A LOT!

• Sad
Tina was the only one who checked in on her and tried to give her viewpoint to the others, but they were having none of it.

I agree - I was the same. I don’t think she was ever that into Tom, she was just scared of the fall out. And I think that made her get lost in there and not be able to be a person in her own right. Tom was A LOT!
I seem to remember somewhat surprisingly that kady also supported her then. I remember her hugging Sophie in the bed while she was crying and saying “I know what it’s like to feel like everyone in here hates you everything’s going to be ok I’m here for you”

changed my opinion of her a bit as her and Sophie didn’t really get on and thought that was big of her

Reactions: 6
I seem to remember somewhat surprisingly that kady also supported her then. I remember her hugging Sophie in the bed while she was crying and saying “I know what it’s like to feel like everyone in here hates you everything’s going to be ok I’m here for you”

changed my opinion of her a bit as her and Sophie didn’t really get on and thought that was big of her
You’re right, she did!

I actually think Kady was a good person deep down, just. Spoilt child seeking attention, but harmless!

Kady was nice when she comforted Sophie, but I remember she did stir the situation though. She was quite two-faced.

Don't know if anyone has got to the Sophie & Katie drama yet, but I thought they were all so harsh on Sophie about Kaite ‘coming out’ on tv. Katie wasn't there 5 minutes before declaring that she was bisexual, Sophie wasn't even involved.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Kady was nice when she comforted Sophie, but I remember she did stir the situation though. She was quite two-faced.

Don't know if anyone has got to the Sophie & Katie drama yet, but I thought they were all so harsh on Sophie about Kaite ‘coming out’ on tv. Katie wasn't there 5 minutes before declaring that she was bisexual, Sophie wasn't even involved.
I thought that too - she happily announced it, it had nothing to do with Sophie

I thought that too - she happily announced it, it had nothing to do with Sophie
Totally agree! They were all so harsh and it was so clear that Sophie's head was scrambled. We could see that from the short bits we saw - they saw her 24/7! Also, the kiss was basically as Sophie described, a peck but Katy blew it up into so much more! I genuinely think it was all about making Katy more famous!

Reactions: 4