Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Saw a tweet that when Gemma speaks to guys it’s giving ‘year 9 being rude to the teacher vibe’ and LOL
This is just me assuming me it doesn’t seem like she has much experience with guys. My boyfriend pointed out (unless we missed it) that in the challenge Gemma didn’t even have a revealing secret read out during that airport task

• Wow
Reactions: 27

Sketchy

VIP Member
Modest Davide: 'But enough about me, what about you, what do you think about me?' (thank you, Bette Midler) :p

• Haha

Laika1234

VIP Member
I know Gemma is unpopular but I can’t blame that shit date solely on her. He is awful. He’s so boring with zero personality. There’s nothing about him other than being Italian.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Three things we are sure of in life.....

1) Davide will be picked to go on a date with a newbie.
2) Gemma won't like number 1.
3) We all die eventually.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

quinzel

VIP Member
Andrew looks like the love child of Curtis Pritchard and Chris Hughes.

I’m probably showing my age here but the quality of conversation that they call ‘banter’ is laughable to me. It’s so surface level 😂

• Haha

GossWhore

VIP Member
Sorry the way Luca was eyeing Davide spraying his hair.

If you want Davide, just say. It will spice things up tbh

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Indiyah seems a bit like Kaz from last year. Quite aggressive and hostile and expecting men to fall at her feet without putting any effort in herself

• Angry
  • Heart

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
just read that gemma is the oldest for four which might explain her 'i'm superior' attitude even if it's not a conscious choice she's making in the villa. combined with nepotism, being rich, pretty (and a horse girl) is a recipe for disaster imo. she's just not relatable in the slightest
It's her immaturity coming out. Anyone with half a brain wouldn't say as part of their opening conversation 'We have 12 horses' etc etc the way she did. If you didn't want to sound like a pretentious knob you would say ' I'm into horse riding and spend a lot of time around horses' or something a bit more low key until your established and know the people around you. It was like when she went on about Italian greyhound's. I had no idea what the difference is between one of those and a regular greyhound.

Ronlonglegs

VIP Member
Does anyone else find Paige SO NATURAL and fresh to look at. Yes she’s had her boobs done lol. But NO FILLER in her face !! She has such normal natural lips and beautiful teeth so her smile is just gorgeous !!!
She reminds me of the girls from the earlier years. I hope the natural look returns as ‘fashion’ lol cause I’m sick of seeing butchered faces from filler and this new ‘thread eye’ trend. A smile like Paige’s is just stunning and radiates her whole face !
Yea she's the prettiest in there imo she's lovely. and seems lovely so far.