Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoJo76

VIP Member
Can't stand Gemma for her reaction to the name Bish. One of my cats is called Walter Bishop (character in TV show Fringe) and I call him Little Bish.

Cow. How dare you insult my cat. At least he's cute though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Spilttea

VIP Member
They do the black girls dirty every year, every single year. First they fill the house with guys who only like white or spicy white girls ( dark features my arse) then when they face a public backlash or someone important reads black Twitter they try and furiously back peddle and bring in some light skinned black guys who surprise surprise also like dark featured white girls, finally they will get in some black lads who may find the girls attractive but literally the only criteria for bringing them in is they said they like black girls nothing else.

Why they gonna settle for poorly thought out and last minute contestants when the for the next 5/6 weeks the white girls will have a parade of gorgeous blokes to pick from.

I’m surprised they keep their cool like they have in the past.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

1181carmenta

VIP Member
See maybe I’m in the minority but Davide’s accent is a massive turn off for me, as soon as he opens his mouth it would be game over 🤣

• Haha

doodlebug

VIP Member
Sorry but seeing this challenge has just reminded me of last year when Rachel came sliding down and crashed head first into the gate and it was SO awkward and the funniest thing ever 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Elles20

VIP Member
Just joining the thread!

Not a fan of Gemma so far. Imo she needs to be a bit more open minded (like willing to do a little dance!) if you're gonna be on this show! Loosen up!

I like Paige so far. She seems sweet.

None of the boys seem too interesting so far.

Also I wish they made a slightly older version of love island, like aged 25-35 or 30-40. At that age people will be much more sure of themselves and who they are and care less about how they look to the public. They won't care about modelling for Boohoo and it'll be like the older seasons again where people just didn't give a shit and did what they want!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Davide is good looking.... Don't get me wrong...... But he reminds me of these lads in Jurassic Park 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220607-215753_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220607-215626_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So my nephew was born deaf and has cochlear implants on both ears - I HATED the fact she made all the islanders sit down and announce it like it a big deal? I don't want my nephew to ever think he's 'different' I treat him exactly like i would any non disabled child. I really disliked the fact she made it a big statement. Yes, its great to see someone with implants in the media but I really think she over dramatized the whole thing. I would really hate it if anyone ever treated my nephew differently just because he has implants, he is the same as the rest of us. But that's just my two cents as someone who has a family member who is 'disabled'.
I have cochlear implants and I tell people all the time, I quite like how she announced it as it wasn’t a ‘feel sorry for me’ or I have something wrong with me moment it was just a statement of fact. Sometimes I like telling people because it’s something that makes me special and different and I like being special and different, I’m proud of it! I honestly think it’s each to their own on things like this

• Heart
Reactions: 38

tftrc

Chatty Member
You’ve had no deep chats cos you’ve both got the combined personality of a ham sandwich luv

• Haha
Reactions: 37

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
She’s so arrogant and what business does a 19 year old have flirting with a 27/28 year old and vice versa? Noooooo

Reactions: 37

twaddledee

I'm wondering if this year is finally year my 40 something self feels way too old to watch this. The boys just look like children to me. Gemma is too emotionally immature and is doing that thing where you pretend to be sarky and mardy because you don't know how to talk to boys (don't think it's an age thing necessarily). The chat from them all is dire.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

GossWhore

VIP Member
Indiyah seems a bit like Kaz from last year. Quite aggressive and hostile and expecting men to fall at her feet without putting any effort in herself
What are you talking about?
Kaz tried for days with Toby

The only thing they have in common is.....well

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Jmtxox

I cant be the only one that just doesnt like Davide? His voice grates on me. His eyes are just too big, they are in your face. Its odd….

Sorry comment no 2. Im on one tonight! Gemma needs to go. Clearly thinks shes gods gift and better than everyone else. Shes dying to mention who her Dad is!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Wowitsme

VIP Member
I find both Gemma and Indiyah to be similarly stand offish and rude. The fact that it’s okay to label Gemma as aggressive but not Indiyah despite them both being quite similar in approach is baffling. They both come across very entitled. Labelling people racist for having a different opinion to you is ridiculous, petulant and immature. This thread was ruined by this shite last year.
Honestly I’d have to disagree because Gemma has had a lot of conversations with different people and has been equally rude in all of them which makes her come across as rude whereas Indiyah has not

Reactions: 34

PurplePie

Chatty Member
So my nephew was born deaf and has cochlear implants on both ears - I HATED the fact she made all the islanders sit down and announce it like it a big deal? I don't want my nephew to ever think he's 'different' I treat him exactly like i would any non disabled child. I really disliked the fact she made it a big statement. Yes, its great to see someone with implants in the media but I really think she over dramatized the whole thing. I would really hate it if anyone ever treated my nephew differently just because he has implants, he is the same as the rest of us. But that's just my two cents as someone who has a family member who is 'disabled'.
Well to be fair it might be a big deal to her and if she was comfortable letting people know about it directly from her than that's her choice. Plus she may have been asked to let everyone know by the producers.

Reactions: 34

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I think the cringiest thing about this show for me is how each year they try to reclaim the previous years’ catchphrases. Fanny flutters ffs

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33