Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elles20

VIP Member
I’ve got covid so spending my days on the sofa watching trash. I only started watching LI a couple of years ago so have started back at the beginning of Series 1… wow they had so much more chat back then!!
It was much better when people were less aware of how famous it'll make them! Season two was best!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

garyw

Just had a look at all the girls instas…i didnt think it at all from the show but Ambers insta gives off serious porta vibes…
She is a nanny yet stays in £1,000 per night hotels such as the Corinthia and always in Dubai. Sugar daddy’s or being a Porta potty are only explanations here.

• Wow
  • Sick

CalatheaLater

Chatty Member
So my nephew was born deaf and has cochlear implants on both ears - I HATED the fact she made all the islanders sit down and announce it like it a big deal? I don't want my nephew to ever think he's 'different' I treat him exactly like i would any non disabled child. I really disliked the fact she made it a big statement. Yes, its great to see someone with implants in the media but I really think she over dramatized the whole thing. I would really hate it if anyone ever treated my nephew differently just because he has implants, he is the same as the rest of us. But that's just my two cents as someone who has a family member who is 'disabled'.
I thought the main reason she announced it was so that people would be more understanding if she misheard things (Like thinking Andrew was from Ireland when he said he was from an island). I just hope it wasn't something that the producers pushed her to do to show off the diversity of the cast

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I love Ikenna, he seems chill and I'm happy he doesn't wear chinos and polo shirts like the other guys

• Heart
  • Haha

doodlebug

VIP Member
I did think it was odd Davide didn’t pull Amber or Indiyah for a chat. NOT ONE. Surely the whole point is to get to know everyone? I’ve never seen a bombshell do this tbh. Was it him who did the sex positions challenge? He avoided them then as well. I’d feel bad if I were them. It’s shitty. And so blatant to me as a viewer, makes me a bit uncomfortable tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I feel a bit hypocritical saying this as there was a ten year age gap between me and my ex husband but watching a 19 year old and 28 year old flirt is making me understand why my dad wasn’t happy about his 23 year old daughter bringing her 33 year old boyfriend round for tea.

tftrc

Chatty Member
Hope we don’t have another bloody Ellie belly situation with that teddy, got old so quickly

• Haha
  • Heart

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Is it just me who could not even begin to imagine cuddling up with someone like that AFTER LESS THAN A DAY? Noooooo chileeeee

tftrc

Chatty Member
Davidaye - I'm sure this cunts accent is put on and it's gonna come out he's from Bradford!

Ikenna - I'm hoping he's gonna have Ovie vibes ❤

Gemma - she's really just a child trying to be an adult in a childish environment. I'm not a fan but I think she'll settle into it over the next week or so

Akin-Su - Mr Minky also commented on how she looked like 'Cuntolina' from MAFS 😂

Luca - he's probably the best looking boy in the villa imo and he seems quite sweet. Only time will tell

Paige - she's very pretty and seems like a nice girl

Don't really have an opinion on any of the others... For now 😁
Ikenna is not giving Ovie I’m sorry

• Sad

MotherlyLove

I picked Liam because I don’t want him left with no one, it’s not his fault he got put with stuck up Gemma, I don’t want him to go home without having a real chance 💔

• Heart

Dollenganger

VIP Member
Why is Davide picking a 19 year old? I have a daughter the same age and I’d be mighty suspicious of any 27 year old man wanting to date her. Also his accent sounds forced. He really has his head up his bum. He reminds me of Gaston from Beauty & the Beast (toddler watches this almost daily). I keep expecting him to burst into song #As a specimen, yes I’m in-ti-mi-dat-ing #

Paige looks like Imogen Thomas. She seems nice.

Luca has something about him. I’d like to see him get together with Tash.

• Haha

ohFOff

Out of everything Gemma has said/done, I actually think fair bloody play stating she won’t be second best and outright said she wants to be chosen. At 19! Better than nodding along ‘yeah you’ve got to crack on with everyone’ then doing the sly pick-me dance.

Nah I’d be mortified at seeing people old enough to know better carrying off on Love Island. It’s a young uns’ game and I give most of them a pass on some behaviour based on age and general life inexperience. I enjoy it for what it is.
Didn’t realise over 30 was so old, I forget the over 30s don’t have fun or sex. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27