Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coriander

VIP Member
The bombshells are not bombing, they would've been better off as the original islanders.
Indiyah is so gorgeous, could have been a bombshell
273866929_169025285455631_3277094286376662874_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Megera

So my nephew was born deaf and has cochlear implants on both ears - I HATED the fact she made all the islanders sit down and announce it like it a big deal? I don't want my nephew to ever think he's 'different' I treat him exactly like i would any non disabled child. I really disliked the fact she made it a big statement. Yes, its great to see someone with implants in the media but I really think she over dramatized the whole thing. I would really hate it if anyone ever treated my nephew differently just because he has implants, he is the same as the rest of us. But that's just my two cents as someone who has a family member who is 'disabled'.

• Heart

Spilttea

VIP Member
They are never going to choose anyone with an obvious disability, same way they will never choose an actual plus sized woman to go on there. To be fair I think it would awful for the person they put in. They can talk about personality all they want but they initially get picked based on standard western ideals of beauty and good looks. Might have lower standards for the men but the women certainly do.

I remember on one of the seasons they had Alexandra /Alex she can’t have been bigger than a size 12 at best and she was labelled the larger curvier one and not in the most positive way.

I know underboob is a thing, but Paige’s
Bikini looked painful last night. I can’t get over how wearing clothing too small to cover your assets is considered attractive. I’m also not 20 something so that might be the answer 😂

• Heart

coriander

VIP Member
Gemma has trouble making eye contact, she almost never does and tends to look away very quickly.

Reactions: 30

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Did someone shout MSN when that message came through? Are any of them apart from Davide even old enough to have used MSN? 😂

• Haha

1x2x3x4x

It’s really difficult to like the contestants these days and I think it’s because we never see them just acting normally and having conversations about who they are etc. Each night is just variations of couples discussing their feelings and we’re meant to be invested but I have no idea what any of them are like or whether they’re a good match?! It wasn’t like that in the early seasons. They had convos about all sorts and it then made the relationship chats way more interesting.

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
How awks would it be sharing a bed with someone you don’t fancy and only just met. I’d be hanging off the edge of the bed. But will keep legs under the duvet so the monsters don’t get me

• Haha