Love Island UK 2022 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take it back about Tasha looking like Flackers (RIP 👸🏼). She’s the image of a young Elle McPherson.

Gemma probably isn’t muggy, she’s just too young for the show.

Reactions: 15
I take it back about Tasha looking like Flackers (RIP 👸🏼). She’s the image of a young Elle McPherson.

I agree with a previous post that Gemma seems very self conscious. I think her guard is up.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I agree with a previous post that Gemma seems very self conscious. I think her guard is up.
Someone on the end of the last thread said shes stuck up just like her mum. And yeah her mum does seem the same - although im going on her Instagram pics etc so maybe that isnt fair.

Reactions: 3
Just seen on twitter Gemma conveniently launched a business just a few months prior to joining Love Island. It’s a disgrace she’s on the show it really is. She’s there to boost her business / self.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Watching last night’s episodes now, first impressions:
- I feel like they’re saving the reaaaaally fit ones for bombshells, because they’re a little underwhelming, probs saving the best til last
- Love Paige’s glittery pink bikini! 😍 & she reminds me a bit of Welsh Rosie (who got fucked off by Adam Collard for Zara I believe can’t remember season.) She is a BIT common looking but smashing figure
- Tasha is boring me straight off the bat, very plain. She doesn’t sound deaf whatsoever which might make me sound a twit but she may as well of not had a disability as you cannot tell 🤣
- Amber is beautiful and she reminds me of Sophie Humes. Indiyah looked all kinds of gutted when she walked in 🫣
- Gemma thinks she’s God’s gift and I hate to say it but I do see a slight Madison Beer resemblance (ffs) 😤
- Luca is giving Tom Zanetti? Does anyone else see it?
- Andrew is CUTE but doesn’t seem to be so confident

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Just seen on twitter Gemma conveniently launched a business just a few months prior to joining Love Island. It’s a disgrace she’s on the show it really is. She’s there to boost her business / self.
they all do it though. It’s the producers fault for letting the TV show go down the pan this way.

Reactions: 12
Watching last night’s episodes now, first impressions:
- I feel like they’re saving the reaaaaally fit ones for bombshells, because they’re a little underwhelming, probs saving the best til last
- Love Paige’s glittery pink bikini! 😍 & she reminds me a bit of Welsh Rosie (who got fucked off by Adam Collard for Zara I believe can’t remember season.) She is a BIT common looking but smashing figure
- Tasha is boring me straight off the bat, very plain. She doesn’t sound deaf whatsoever which might make me sound a twit but she may as well of not had a disability as you cannot tell 🤣
- Amber is beautiful and she reminds me of Sophie Humes. Indiyah looked all kinds of gutted when she walked in 🫣
- Gemma thinks she’s God’s gift and I hate to say it but I do see a slight Madison Beer resemblance (ffs) 😤
You're right, it does! Not all disabilities are visible.

Reactions: 43
Apparently idris has been blocked from commenting on the love island page 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
You're right, it does! Not all disabilities are visible.
Facts but they’re shipping the whole diversity thing and my point is, it would’ve been nice to see someone who had something that WAS obvious. Hope you understand my viewpoint at least somewhat 👊🏼 I’m in no way discriminating & I do understand where you’re coming from.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I think this may be the first series where none of the original line up are there at the end, I know everyone talks about Gemma being 19 but can you imagine a head strong 25 year old woman going in there and picking any of them boys? Other than possibly Davide who would get picked solely based on his looks but the novelty of him being an “Italian stallion” will soon wear off

Reactions: 17
As opposed to the rest of them on there to find love........ :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Facts but they’re shipping the whole diversity thing and my point is, it would’ve been nice to see someone who had something that WAS obvious. Hope you understand my viewpoint at least somewhat 👊🏼 I’m in no way discriminating & I do understand where you’re coming from.
I'm not sure it was Love Island themselves shipping the diversity thing? I think it was likely the press (I could be wrong)
I do agree you 'cant tell' she is deaf though. Hopefully she is in there because she deserves to be and not because she ticks a box. Bless her.

Reactions: 14

I think Tasha looks like a classic 1960s model with the blonde hair and freckles. Imo the prettiest one in there.

Paige gives me Jessica Wright from Towie crossed with (showing my age) Lisa Scott Lee vibes

Reactions: 48
Unfortunately, anyone with an obvious disability won’t get chosen by the type of person who goes on Love Island. They spend much money and many hours attempting to look perfect. That’s all they care about 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
They are never going to choose anyone with an obvious disability, same way they will never choose an actual plus sized woman to go on there. To be fair I think it would awful for the person they put in. They can talk about personality all they want but they initially get picked based on standard western ideals of beauty and good looks. Might have lower standards for the men but the women certainly do.

I remember on one of the seasons they had Alexandra /Alex she can’t have been bigger than a size 12 at best and she was labelled the larger curvier one and not in the most positive way.

I know underboob is a thing, but Paige’s
Bikini looked painful last night. I can’t get over how wearing clothing too small to cover your assets is considered attractive. I’m also not 20 something so that might be the answer 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.