Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sez99

VIP Member
Does anyone else find Paige SO NATURAL and fresh to look at. Yes she’s had her boobs done lol. But NO FILLER in her face !! She has such normal natural lips and beautiful teeth so her smile is just gorgeous !!!
She reminds me of the girls from the earlier years. I hope the natural look returns as ‘fashion’ lol cause I’m sick of seeing butchered faces from filler and this new ‘thread eye’ trend. A smile like Paige’s is just stunning and radiates her whole face !

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Sez99

VIP Member
Just seen on twitter Gemma conveniently launched a business just a few months prior to joining Love Island. It’s a disgrace she’s on the show it really is. She’s there to boost her business / self.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Sunfl0wer_

It was already fucked up to ask someone what's their favorite sex position during the first chat but then to have already forgotten about the answer the next day... 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

cee-bee

VIP Member
Andrew having sex with someone during a house viewing… Andrew having a threesome in a nightclub..

• Haha
Reactions: 46

redstraw16

VIP Member
If I was the one left single and in bed by myself on TV you best believe you’d see me starfishing across the bed and getting the best unbothered sleep, NOT sat up looking all sad and sorry for myself over someone I’ve known for 2 days… 😭

• Haha

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Paige seems like the type of girl who’d compliment you in the toilets at the club whereas Gemma would be the one throwing daggers at you all night

• Heart

mgmhs

Watching last night’s episodes now, first impressions:
- I feel like they’re saving the reaaaaally fit ones for bombshells, because they’re a little underwhelming, probs saving the best til last
- Love Paige’s glittery pink bikini! 😍 & she reminds me a bit of Welsh Rosie (who got fucked off by Adam Collard for Zara I believe can’t remember season.) She is a BIT common looking but smashing figure
- Tasha is boring me straight off the bat, very plain. She doesn’t sound deaf whatsoever which might make me sound a twat but she may as well of not had a disability as you cannot tell 🤣
- Amber is beautiful and she reminds me of Sophie Humes. Indiyah looked all kinds of gutted when she walked in 🫣
- Gemma thinks she’s God’s gift and I hate to say it but I do see a slight Madison Beer resemblance (ffs) 😤
You're right, it does! Not all disabilities are visible.

Reactions: 43

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
This guy's never hooked up during a house viewing, let alone completed a successful property sale. Nor has he ever had a threesome with two American Girls. Total fantasist

• Haha

Sez99

VIP Member
I love Indiyah !! I feel sorry for her because unlike
Shannon last year who (acts much like Gemma presently) clearly went in to self-promote and had an idea of how she was going to present herself, what lines she would or wouldn’t cross etc, I fee like Indiyah is just RAGING there’s no fit men hahaha. She is literally acting like a girl who has shown up to the Love Island Villa and all the fellas are like boys. She wants know where the MEN at lol

• Haha

Miffy29

VIP Member
I take it back about Tasha looking like Flackers (RIP 👸🏼). She’s the image of a young Elle McPherson.

Gemma probably isn’t muggy, she’s just too young for the show.
I think Tasha looks like a classic 1960s model with the blonde hair and freckles. Imo the prettiest one in there.