Love Island UK 2022 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girls obviously know who Afia is.
Right I could be completely wrong now in naming the location but on Twitter earlier there was a trending tweet regarding her name and it being (I THINK) a Ghana name.
So maybe they’ve heard and thought like WHAT AFIA ? Like I would react to WHAT GRAINNE if I heard an Irish girls nam. I think that’s their reaction anyway lol

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I didn’t think the episode was that bad. A bit slow but we got some nice stuff with Amber/dami, ikenna/Indiyah at the very end and Andrew/tash/Luca/Paige.

There’s definitely more of a maturity (albeit bit much) with the lads this year. Last season we were stuck with Brad Jake Hugo and Aaron.

Reactions: 12
I didn’t think the episode was that bad. A bit slow but we got some nice stuff with Amber/dami, ikenna/Indiyah at the very end and Andrew/tash/Luca/Paige.

There’s definitely more of a maturity (albeit bit much) with the lads this year. Last season we were stuck with Brad Jake Hugo and Aaron.
Yep totally agree with this and I feel the women this year are a lot different to last years women. Last year they seemed to have an air of woe about them or something. The women this year like Paige and Tasha are like yeah whatever and I think Amber could be great fun!

ETA all the women except Gemma seem like great fun...great craic on the lash I'd say 😉

Reactions: 9
me: this was a boring episode, not worth watching

also me:

1654723093752.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The women last year had such notions going in - they were trying to emulate previous characters and none of the OGs seemed to click. They were all just looking for screentime and to get a clothing deal. The lads were also horrible.

Everyone seems to be having fun so far this year.. bar Andrew who I genuinely thought would cry tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
don’t know if I’m the only one but twice tonight when Gemma’s been abrupt it’s felt like she’s mimicking Faye from the least season.
As naive as I think Gemma is I don’t think she’s that stupid. Faye was pure toxicity disguised as an Olivia Atwood wannabe - it wasn’t like Amber where she turned it around in the end - nobody would intentionally gameplan to be like her.

Reactions: 16
Davide is a creepy sleaze, time to leave poppet!

Also Sam Thompson needs to host Love Island!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ohhh could we do a poll next thread?

My money is on Gemma or one of the newbies. If they make the newbies immune I think that’s a sign they’re trying to get Gemma out..

Reactions: 5
As naive as I think Gemma is I don’t think she’s that stupid. Faye was pure toxicity disguised as an Olivia Atwood wannabe - it wasn’t like Amber where she turned it around in the end - nobody would intentionally gameplan to be like her.
true! I find some of the things she say / the way she says them reminds me of her

Reactions: 1
Davide is a creepy sleaze, time to leave poppet!

Also Sam Thompson needs to host Love Island!
please no Sam Thompson is like a spaniel puppy with a sugar rush. So loud and yappy and overexcited I just don’t need that 9pm every night

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think every year gets worse tbf, since they know what happens/what to expect and how the viewers see it. I'll still watch every night though 😂

Reactions: 7
I think Gemma is gonna U turn and go back to Liam, Davide is gonna go with one of the new girls and the other new girl is gonna get dumped

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.