Love Island UK 2022 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andrews nipples look like Edward Scissorhands chopped them off and reattached them

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m all for Sam Thompson becoming the new Iain Sterling! Watching his commentary is much more fun than watching the actual show!
Yeah I find him a bit irritating ( I used to really like him on Mic) but these days when he messes around with Pete and dresses in Louise’s clothes I find him a bit annoying but his love island stories are quite funny! What he said about Toby from last year was funny 🥲. I think Rob becket as well would be good on Love island too. Really don’t find Ian sterling funny at all …

Does anyone else find Paige SO NATURAL and fresh to look at. Yes she’s had her boobs done lol. But NO FILLER in her face !! She has such normal natural lips and beautiful teeth so her smile is just gorgeous !!!
She reminds me of the girls from the earlier years. I hope the natural look returns as ‘fashion’ lol cause I’m sick of seeing butchered faces from filler and this new ‘thread eye’ trend. A smile like Paige’s is just stunning and radiates her whole face !
She’s my favourite girl. She’s so nice and Luca would be a fool to miss out on her. She really is beautiful and seems really down to earth

I think that although Gemma is clearly rude, we should go easy on her considering her age. I think she’s decided she liked the look of Davide but there seems to be no chemistry between them.

It’s pretty bad form to call women ‘frigid’ though. Women should support each other instead of regurgitating internalised misogyny. I suppose I can easily see it that way when I have a daughter the same age as Gemma.
Yeah I agree to an extent. I don’t really like the speculation she might be a virgin. She’s only young but I guess putting herself forward for the show she’s going to get talked about . I just feel sorry for her as I think davide just wants to shag her and then move onto the next but I think she’s a bit naive to think he wants a relationship or whatever. I hope the other girls tell her to be careful

what day is the girl not picked being dumped? also who do yous think will be going 🤔🤔
It’s the end of the week. But not sure who picks who. Did they say?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think Gemmas got fake boobs, Botox, lip fillers and veneers. I’m sorry but to have all that work done at such a young age is crazy and everything that’s wrong with society! When you’re that young you have baby skin, my skin was flawless in my 20’s!
Don't think shes had that much done. We've just forgotten what a 19 year old looks like. So used to older women trying to look like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Think tasha is one to watch out for drama wise especially. She’s playing luca and Andrew off eachother she likes the chase but she doesn’t fancy either of them. Her longest relationship was 5 months she’s not gonna find that in this place. Thinking of turning off for a few days and hoping it gets interesting enough to tune back in.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.