Love Island UK 2022 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did think it was odd Davide didn’t pull Amber or Indiyah for a chat. NOT ONE. Surely the whole point is to get to know everyone? I’ve never seen a bombshell do this tbh. Was it him who did the sex positions challenge? He avoided them then as well. I’d feel bad if I were them. It’s crappy. And so blatant to me as a viewer, makes me a bit uncomfortable tbh.
He might have done and could just be really bad editing from LI

I don’t trust Andrew , full of shite

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else find Paige SO NATURAL and fresh to look at. Yes she’s had her boobs done lol. But NO FILLER in her face !! She has such normal natural lips and beautiful teeth so her smile is just gorgeous !!!
She reminds me of the girls from the earlier years. I hope the natural look returns as ‘fashion’ lol cause I’m sick of seeing butchered faces from filler and this new ‘thread eye’ trend. A smile like Paige’s is just stunning and radiates her whole face !
I've noticed that aside from the fake tan (Gemma), the majority of girls this year are facially natural. It's so refreshing to see. It can't be a coincidence. I remember last year, one of the girls saying that they had so many fillers put into their face (due to becoming insecure about being on TV) that even the producers were startled when they saw her again.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
gemma is the dressage rider but emma rode terry in front of **absolutely everyone**
LI has changed a huge amount and has become much more PG. Didn’t it also used to be on at 10pm, not 9pm? They used to show when obvious sex was going on and show clips of people wandering around trying to find a suitable place to have a bonk during the day 😬

Reactions: 10
Saw someone on Twitter point out that Gemma was 16 in first lockdown and given that she says she has been single for a year and a half….could she still be a virgin?
Might explain the awkwardness.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Saw someone on Twitter point out that Gemma was 16 in first lockdown and given that she says she has been single for a year and a half….could she still be a virgin?
Might explain the awkwardness.
I personally think she is. She’s also got social anxiety and is feeling uncomfortable in there. She’s not settling cause she’s worried about her mum and dads thoughts. I actually don’t think this shows for her she’s out of her depth.

Reactions: 19
I’m all for Sam Thompson becoming the new Iain Sterling! Watching his commentary is much more fun than watching the actual show!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've noticed that aside from the fake tan (Gemma), the majority of girls this year are facially natural. It's so refreshing to see. It can't be a coincidence. I remember last year, one of the girls saying that they had so many fillers put into their face (due to becoming insecure about being on TV) that even the producers were startled when they saw her again.
I think that’s what Ekin-Su has done. She’s filled herself so much she’s aged 15 years. Gives me an AJ vibe from last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hasn't Gemma had her lips done too? They look like it.

Re non facial surgery, ekin su's boobs look fake to me (happy to be proven wrong) & Andrew has had cosmetic surgery on his chest

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think a lot of them have had botox. Lots of very tight shiny foreheads that never move

Trying ti work out if Gemma has had it as her forehead never moves! If she has that's really sad as she's only 19

Reactions: 11
Paige and tasha have no work facially done. Paige has had a boob job that ekin su has had boobs lips and teeth. She looks way much older. Gemma has false teeth and lip fillers. It’s just society today unfortunately 😭

Reactions: 11
I think Gemmas got fake boobs, Botox, lip fillers and veneers. I’m sorry but to have all that work done at such a young age is crazy and everything that’s wrong with society! When you’re that young you have baby skin, my skin was flawless in my 20’s!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.