Love Island UK 2022 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gemma TOTALLY side eyeing Liam again now he’s shown to be in public favour. Davide should have been voted though for Ekin-Su that one was a wasted vote !!!

Reactions: 18
Oh god, Andrew's got those Kai Widdrington teeth 😬
Dazzling at the front, decaying at the sides.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
That episode didn't exactly set the world on fire but I'll still be watching EVERY SINGLE EPISODE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So he’s going on dates with both of them? I thought a second person would be picked.

Reactions: 10
Tasha seems to be the only one who doesn’t have the LI promo shot as her insta profiler!

Reactions: 3
I think Gemma is a bit suspicious about how Davide can permanently live away from his family when she wants to be around hers all the time. She doesn’t look interested in him at all tbh.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.