Love Island UK 2022 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Davide has to be the worst first bombshell across all seasons. Zero chat and zero game, we need another Adam šŸ« 

Reactions: 25
Guys pls be patient with me, Luka obviously mumbles as I seem to miss everything he says but why are we annoyed at him?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Iā€™ve figured out who Davide reminds meā€¦the Cheshire Cat and I canā€™t unsee it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What does she mean watch what you say with the boys??? Thereā€™s nothing to say darling šŸ˜… dry date.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I know Gemma is unpopular but I canā€™t blame that tit date solely on her. He is awful. Heā€™s so boring with zero personality. Thereā€™s nothing about him other than being Italian.

Reactions: 27
Guys pls be patient with me, Luka obviously mumbles as I seem to miss everything he says but why are we annoyed at him?
Because he's gonna crack on or rather have Tasha in his top 3 and not stick with Paige who does like him and they are cute together

Reactions: 2
Just because he's leading Paige on a bit being super cuddly in bed, whilst cracking on with Tasha and telling her he fancies her

Reactions: 10
Luca telling paige he's annoyed at Andrew for spoiling things with Tasha. Erm ...........

Reactions: 21
Cos he told Tasha he likes her but also been spooning Paige in bed ā€¦ is that right everyone ???
Luca told Paige he wasnā€™t interested in Tash, that it was ā€œawkwardā€ for him because he wanted to crack on with Paige, did he not?!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.