Love Island UK 2022 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luca, the man hasn't even sat down and you're asking Davide a million question

Reactions: 9
Cos he told Tasha he likes her but also been spooning Paige in bed … is that right everyone ???
He’s being honest with Paige tho no? And Tasha is doing the same with Andrew.. I don’t think he’s as into Paige as he is Tasha. He wouldn’t be talking to her about Tasha if he was.

Reactions: 9
I can't imagine Gemma wanting a kiss or a cuddle from anyone. She seems so uncomfortable and awkward (which I was at 19 too I suppose)

Reactions: 21
Cos he told Tasha he likes her but also been spooning Paige in bed … is that right everyone ???
He’s annoyed at Andrew for trying to ruin things between him and Tasha when he likes Paige and he suits Paige better! Then spoke to Paige about being annoyed about it but Paige thought things were going well

Reactions: 6
Luca told Paige he wasn’t interested in Tash, that it was “awkward” for him because he wanted to crack on with Paige, did he not?!
I’m not sure I haven’t always been paying attention 😂😂😂. It’s hard to be on here and listen at the same time. I’m not a good multi tasking woman 😂😂😂🥴.
45 mins of boringness

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel like she could be quite frigid too!! Keep forgetting how young she actually is
I wonder if family/friends warned her not to get drawn in by a guy just because he says all the right things and she's taken their advice too far and is now being hostile as a way to protect herself from falling too easily? Or she's just trying to look like a bad B.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.