Love Island UK 2022 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Andrew lie tho? I didn’t really understand the conversation he and Luca had Altho i do get vibes they don’t particularly like each other.
Ok there's 5 girls

Indiyah
Tasha
Amber
Paige
Gemma

Who do think would be Luca "3 sorts" aka top 3.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s not getting messy between Tasha, Andrew and Luca because Luca isn’t interested…

Reactions: 5
The outside shots of this villa just make me think that they've really put a lot of work in to making a lovely building look cheap AF.

Do we think that massive space in the corner of the bedroom is for in case they need extra beds after Casa Amor? 👀

Omg why am I paying so much attention to the background scenery tonight? 😭

Amber pointing out that the obsession with top 3s is weird, FINALLY someone said it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Should of known Andrew would be the trouble maker in there as he was caught stealing a handbag in Sainsbury's!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Same. To swiftly move on with the ex's friend after a 4 year relationship is a red flag.
Oh add cheating with Saffron Barker whilst she was also in a relationship. Which resulted in both Luca and Saffy B being dumped.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I liked Elly Belly - the attempts at recreating an Elly Belly since have been annoying.
Sometimes I still have flashbacks to that time when MM & Tommy were clearly shagging under the duvet and the camera focused on Elly Belly 😭

Excuse me, we voted for Davide to go on a date but it was not with Gemma?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At least we're not hearing you're going on a date this year

EDIT. I spoke too soon 😪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry the way Luca was eyeing Davide spraying his hair.

If you want Davide, just say. It will spice things up tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.