Love Island UK 2022 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Andrew lie tho? I didn’t really understand the conversation he and Luca had Altho i do get vibes they don’t particularly like each other.

Reactions: 1
If I was the one left single and in bed by myself on TV you best believe you’d see me starfishing across the bed and getting the best unbothered sleep, NOT sat up looking all sad and sorry for myself over someone I’ve known for 2 days… 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Did Andrew lie tho? I didn’t really understand the conversation he and Luca had Altho i do get vibes they don’t particularly like each other.
I’m sure Luca said his top three was paige Gemma and Tasha. And then Andrew telling him he kissed Tasha … and then Tasha saying she isn’t gonna crack on with him( Luca ) now anyway and Andrew lying to her saying Luca didn’t pick her in hjs top 3. Think that’s the gist 😂🥴

Reactions: 9
Hope we don’t have another bloody Ellie belly situation with that teddy, got old so quickly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Having someone in your bed is a nice feeling?! She’s 19 wtf is she on about?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I liked Elly Belly - the attempts at recreating an Elly Belly since have been annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.