Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Have you seen the blonde girl Chloe speak about how she likes married men in her interview…no thanks

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Shinythings

VIP Member
Do not like Sharon one bit. Definitely gives me 'steal your man whilst acting your best friend vibes'. Don't like Chloe either.

Kaz, Hugo, Liberty and Aaron are my favourites so far but impressed with this line up.

Reactions: 15

Britney Spiers Morgan

Possibly an unpopular opinion but I actually thought last night’s episode was a good one, as far as first episodes go. Lots of Marmite-y people in there. My main issue with it is how knowing they all are. No-one goes in there now hoping to find love or even just to have a lovely summer holiday. They all have some kind of strategy.

Apart from Brad who’s as thick as mince, obvs.

• Haha

Herefortheteeeee

I really hope this series isn’t as tame as 5&6. I don’t think anything is going to be as brutal as series 2 when Olivia has sex with Rykard in the next bed to the blonde one who he was chasing. Savage. Don’t make it like that anymore. As soon as they announce ‘I’m not having sex on TV’, you know it isn’t going to be as good.

• Haha

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
I’VE GOT A TEXTTT

I’m so glad I have Tattle this year to discuss the series. So far none of the lads are doing bits for meee

• Heart

hol20x

VIP Member
I found it very rude when Sharon was going on about Hugo not making eye contact. I am autistic and I don't like making eye contact, it makes me feel extremely uncomfortable. Makes it even worse when said person wonders why I can't look them in the eyes 😩

Anyway, as you can tell I'm a Hugo fan, he's from my county and he's seems like a 2021 Dr Alex and Alex was one of, if not the best islander. 😊
I thought it was really out of order how she kept banging on about it. I have anxiety and I struggle with eye contact at times. There was no need for her to keep bringing it up, especially in front of other people.

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Who’s everyone favourite girl so far?? I quite like Shannon, Kaz and Liberty
I kinda like Liberty tbh there's something decent about her..can't stand Faye reminds me of that fucking idiot Hinch

• Haha