Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jarv

VIP Member
When my bf says that there is something else on at 9 that he wants to watch
1624877098190.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Obviously they're all pretty girls but Faye would've probably been my last choice if I was picking

grumpycat

VIP Member
This lot aren’t very warming but I think this season has more wannabe pretty little thing influencers than anything

under the ivy

VIP Member
Happy Love Island eve! Tomorrow is Love Islandmas where it’s tradition to pull people for chats and drink out of plastic water bottles 🤣👙🌴

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I’m impressed by how normal most of these islanders look. It is refreshing that they look like ordinary people. But I kind of feel like the brand is tainted now with what happened to Caroline, Sophie and Mike. Three suicides linked the one show is pretty horrific when you think about it, especially when Big Brother ran over a decade and nothing like that happened. I also really don’t Laura is the right host for it. She’s a happily married mum. Caroline was an unlucky in love singleton who could empathise with the contestants predicaments because of that. However I will still watch and no doubt become hooked.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

quinzel

VIP Member
Faye looks like a soccer mom who wouldn’t be out of place on a Real Housewives show. Genuinely baffled why girls mess with their face to make themselves look at least 10 years older?

• Haha

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
Sharon is being such a patronising bitch yo Hugo. Banging on about his lack of eye contact and how he is too shy. He seems a lot nicer than her and she clearly thinks she is something special - even though she was a sloppy second pick
If there’s one way to get a ‘quiet’ person to be more quiet, it’s to tell them they’re too quiet.. fuck off and leave me alone lol

coriander

VIP Member
I loved series 2 and 3. Basically things were better when they were allowed to smoke.
The most recent series was so boring.
Series 4 was ok because Megan just WENT for Wes.
Series 5 was good because I thought Jordan was hot and happy that he pissed off Anna :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha