Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilykins

VIP Member
What’s with the obsession with tallllllllll as if it’s a personality trait?! FFS 😂

I hate it when girls say ‘he’s too nice’ - ok so actively looking for a dickhead then? Cool, cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
stop posting gifs of the old series u are making me emotional. feel like pure shit just want nathan and cara back 😢

• Haha

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
its shit tv and it gets worse every year but i’m still gonna watch it all 😂 much prefer the older ones but it’s a tradition at this point.

when they add more new people it will get better

Jellybb

VIP Member
My husband secretly loves love island.. he keeps asking me when it’s starting 🤣
I showed him the meet the cast promo on insta and after I showed each cast member he would say “she/he was definitely on it before” 🥴 they look the same every year.. wish they could just get regular people on it tbh

• Haha

Zoe88

Is it a thing now with younger people the way they "get to know each other" is by going 'well I'm like this ... And I like this... And you're like that that...' instead of actually just getting to know each other by just being who you are. Cause I don't think their way works.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Does anyone else feel a bit emotional that after the shitty year we’ve had some normality is coming back in the shape of love island?? 😭

• Heart

Lola UK

VIP Member
I swear men are blinded by blonde hair and boobies. It’s like the cheerleader effect.