Love Island UK 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just under five weeks until it starts :)

I am not holding out much hope as they get a bunch of people who all have the same body type and most of which haven't even applied to go on they are head hunted from being related to someone famous or being an influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
True, but I'm still excited for it to start this year 😸
Wonder who will be on it.

Reactions: 2
True, but I'm still excited for it to start this year 😸
Wonder who will be on it.
I think we are waiting to see if the Holly Ramsay rumour is true :)

Imagine a lad in there not knowing who her dad is and he starts talking tit to the lads and then finds out when the parents go in to the villa.....He would absolutely tit himself. It would be in the running for TV moment of the year.

• Haha
I can’t wait! Although I miss the old seasons where the contestants were older and it was more natural. Last few seasons there’s all only in it to become influencers

Reactions: 20
I'm currently watching series 2 as I never watched it the first time around and I can't tell you the difference it makes watching it when it's hot and the sun's shining outside 💃

The winter series just didn't hit the same and that was definitely why!

Reactions: 8
I'm currently watching series 2 as I never watched it the first time around and I can't tell you the difference it makes watching it when it's hot and the sun's shining outside 💃

The winter series just didn't hit the same and that was definitely why!
Never watched s2. Might watch as a warm up 😊

Never watched s2. Might watch as a warm up 😊
I started at season 3 and could never be bothered to go back and watch s2 as I knew the couples who were together and stuff but it's so good and I didn't realise how much drama happened

The early seasons just hit differently.. but I still watch every year! Did anyone watch the Australian version during lockdown? Now they were feisty 😂

Reactions: 8
The early seasons just hit differently.. but I still watch every year! Did anyone watch the Australian version during lockdown? Now they were feisty 😂
The Australian seasons were so good! The first one especially was unreal with Cassidy, Eryn etc

Duty of care has to be spot on because so many involved in this show have lost their lives. I see they are looking to have someone on the show with a disability for the first time, which is a step in the right direction. But they should also be looking for contestants of all shapes and sizes.

Reactions: 7
I like seeing more body variety in shows and stuff but I just don't think it would work in love island unless everyone was completely different. You can't have loads of young good looking people and then plonk in a token 'fuller figure' character or someone who hasn't got an amazing body because as sad as it is they will most likely just get left out and not picked.

I watch love island full of young hot people in bikinis being immature and arguing while my bored housewife arse is sitting in my pjs and that's the way I like it to be honest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Parking my bum right here! I’m so excited for love island to start again, feel like I’ve not watched one in absolutely ages!
I do think the first seasons were the best when the people didn’t realise how big the show would get. It’s so obvious it’s all about getting “influencer status” now. But I’ll get very invested in it anyway😅

Reactions: 11
I'm excited to FINALLY have something new to watch. I dunno how many more times I can binge Teen Mom UK or Gavin & Stacey :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I watch love island full of young hot people in bikinis being immature and arguing while my bored housewife arse is sitting in my pjs and that's the way I like it to be honest 😂
I agree! It's supposed to be trashy and fun entertainment. My only suggestion is to have a wider variety of attractive people. They normally all have a similar look.

Someone like Francesca for example was a little different and she had a bit of style. Same goes for the guys as there's more types of hot guy than the type they normally choose.

Reactions: 10
Parking my arse here for the next few weeks! Never watched before S5. So have only seen 5 and 6. Trash tv and I love it 🤣🤣

Hello friends! I’ll be in here for the couple of months!!! I’m SO excited! I feel like we NEED this 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.