Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smithybean329

Laura whitmore telling everyone to be kind to the contestants on social media, when they’re posting videos like that saying they happily wreck families 🙄 love island know exactly what they’re doing and what comments they’ll get
Roll on Monday

Reactions: 17

grumpycat

VIP Member
They always say they want ‘love’ and someone to ‘have a laugh with’ but they all go for the sex doll vibes

Reactions: 17

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
They casted a disabled person this year. Can’t remember his name but he says he had club foot as a baby but had the operation to fix it and now it’s barely noticeable. I appreciate and love that LI are getting disabled representation on TV and hope it leads on to more and more but at the same time it feels a bit... ‘oh you can be disabled but not *too* disabled’. No chance of me limping and toe walking my way onto LI then 😅

I am determined to watch it all the way through this year, I always drop out mid way through. Love all the memes. I think I watch it more for the memes than anything else 😆

Reactions: 16

jarv

VIP Member
Me working my way through my snacks while these girls skit about in tiny bikinis

1624911282849.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16