Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
But it's crazy when they want people to "be kind"... umm... be kind to people who steal peoples husbands... that's going to be a hard sell.
Husbands can't be 'stolen', I totally agree that going after married men is disgusting and making out like it's some cute personality trait to fancy married men is vile, but it's not fair to heap all the responsibility on this girl. I don't agree with pursuing married men at all but let's not forget it takes two to tango and it's the men in these situations who have husband or father responsibilities towards their wives/families. Any married man who is so tempted by the advances of another woman that he would leave his family is the real villain IMO. If the men didn't fall for it then no men would be 'stolen.' I also imagine she has been encouraged to say this to ramp up the controversy etc...which seems to have worked!

Reactions: 15

mcfeez

VIP Member
I'm a woman who is attracted to women and Fay is bleugh for me personally :ROFLMAO: I'm sure she'd say the same about me hahaha.

Reactions: 15

Gamu

VIP Member
She didn’t admit to going after married men. She made a joke in a heavily produced promo for Love Island.

There’s a difference in her joke and in a serious conversation saying that you have literally gone after a married man.
Girls know. She's a wrong un. Who would go on TV and joke about drunk calling a man with a wife and kids who she was warned off. Plus her voice is affected and annoying and she's trying to be a 'your man would' sort.

Reactions: 14