Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gamu

VIP Member
I don’t have strong opinions on any of them yet but there’s something about Sharon I cant warm to, she seems rude.

Reactions: 22

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I’ve been accused of being a miserable git on tv threads so I feel I have a title to live up to.....

Let’s see how this goes down,
damn I hate the fucking gifs filling this thread with crap 😂😂😂

all are welcome to curse at me under their breath or report me for speaking the GOWD DAMN truth
attempting to moderate.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
I think Shannon’s absolutely stunning.

Anyone else getting Mike vibes from Brad? I don’t know if it’s his smile or the way he talks but it’s all I see when I look at him 💔

• Sad

Scragbags

VIP Member
I think the whole conversation around LI & suicides is an interesting one I just think all 3 people had other things going on in their lives and the fact they were on love island is just one link between them.
They did all have horrible things said about them online which is never a nice thing but from the stories surrounding their deaths it feels like this was never the direct cause of them killing themselves.
Obviously I can be corrected as I didnt read everything at the time of their deaths.

rebremm99

Chatty Member
I can’t wait! Although I miss the old seasons where the contestants were older and it was more natural. Last few seasons there’s all only in it to become influencers

Reactions: 20

Thatsnotmyname55

Haha so funny how she said at the start she dodged a bullet coz the first lad didn't remember Shannon's name, and then Brad forgot her name 😭💀

• Haha
  • Heart

Libbylulu

VIP Member
So thousands auditioned and these were the best. They came across incredibly boring with no personalities. Dare i say it lacked something the other series kicked off with.

Scragbags

VIP Member
The contestant was born with a club foot which he had lots of operations on and now you can barely notice unless he's barefoot cause he walks on his tiptoes a bit.

It's not a competition and i imagine what he had was hard to deal with but I don't think that's going to break any boundaries for casting more diverse people