Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louweze88

Hugo is the first contestant with a disability as billed by the press.

Are they forgetting Niall who had autism and ended up in a psychiatric unit after they didn’t support his needs 😒

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Scragbags

VIP Member
I like seeing more body variety in shows and stuff but I just don't think it would work in love island unless everyone was completely different. You can't have loads of young good looking people and then plonk in a token 'fuller figure' character or someone who hasn't got an amazing body because as sad as it is they will most likely just get left out and not picked.

I watch love island full of young hot people in bikinis being immature and arguing while my bored housewife arse is sitting in my pjs and that's the way I like it to be honest 😂

• Haha

jarv

VIP Member
I'm looking forward to using this image at every possible opportunity

F0CDC8CF-94F9-4EFA-9653-8B9A66D00DAF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Notice it's always women who hate the best looking girl.
It was obvious the guys were gonna pick Faye. She's drop dead gorgeous and has every man's dream body on a girl.
And I'm female.
It's only women who like the plain Janes like Sharon cos they don't feel threatened

• Haha
Reactions: 33
722441B8-F310-44EB-9C01-D1916ED7CFB7.png
Omg Sharon’s old face!! Stunning. What are these girls doing to themselves?

C22ECD19-8775-41A8-92D6-ACE9399ED3CE.png
Actually can’t get over her previous face. She’s fillered the ethnicity out of her face!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Notice it's always women who hate the best looking girl.
It was obvious the guys were gonna pick Faye. She's drop dead gorgeous and has every man's dream body on a girl.
And I'm female.
It's only women who like the plain Janes like Sharon cos they don't feel threatened
Me reading this post

DB225452-02E1-48D6-9DD6-811F3B6932D7.jpeg

• Haha

Instaflop

Chatty Member
Fucks sake!

I have only ever watched one season of LI (Ovie’s season) and was hooked for it. Today I have a day off so i thought yeah why not watch it again, give it a go on catch up.

Watch the ep all the while thinking “she looks familiar etc” but overall all pretty meh. Then the twist bringing in the two blonde twins and i though ooh next ep will be good. Come on here to see the banter (best bit of reality tv seeing what others say) and people are talking about Faye, Sharon, Hugo?

In the famous words of a former reality star, Sharon “WHO IS SHE?”

Only gone and wasted a whole hour on the wrong bloody series! Now I have to watch the right one so I can read the rest of this thread and join in 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha