Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RoseBush23

I cannot stand Sharon. She thinks she’s really funny when she isn’t. I’ll have Hugo then!

Does anyone else think Faye looks 32+?!

Reactions: 25

Lola UK

VIP Member
Liberty and her guy (can’t remember his name) really… suit each other…. The intelligence… seems balanced

🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Ocupus5

Chatty Member
Sharon is being such a patronising bitch yo Hugo. Banging on about his lack of eye contact and how he is too shy. He seems a lot nicer than her and she clearly thinks she is something special - even though she was a sloppy second pick

Matterbaby

VIP Member
I found it very rude when Sharon was going on about Hugo not making eye contact. I am autistic and I don't like making eye contact, it makes me feel extremely uncomfortable. Makes it even worse when said person wonders why I can't look them in the eyes 😩

Anyway, as you can tell I'm a Hugo fan, he's from my county and he's seems like a 2021 Dr Alex and Alex was one of, if not the best islander. 😊

Gamu

VIP Member
There’s no magic code that girls know. You’re making sweeping judgements based on a few sentences in a promo video.
Thats cos I'm on a love island thread lol. I'm hardly likely to be forensically weighing up evidence and insisting on due process before reaching a verdict. I know a wrong un when I see one.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

grumpycat

VIP Member
They’re all too busy looking at faye’s tits to realise her lips inflated more than a bike tyre and she’s chewing a wasp

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
After reminding my husband that Love Island starts tonight, he goes ‘oh but the footballs on, So we’ll have to record it’. It meaning LI.
May have to recouple already if I’m honest huns, just not my type on paper right now.

• Haha
  • Heart

RoseBush23

I know it’s said every year but I really wish they would do a diverse bunch of people. Overweight, thin, not Instagram popular, dad bode, LGBT.

• Heart