Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
If I see someone say ‘married doesn’t mean off limits’ I think they’re a bit of a cunt at first glance. I’m not deeping it, evaluating it, if you hear that I think most people would think wow what a twat at first glance 🤣 that’s all, I have no doubt it’s encouraged to say stuff like that by the producers but I’m still not keen.

Reactions: 28

bellinibobble

VIP Member
My sis is fuming that her boyfriend says Faye is the best looking (complete opposite to her in every way) - I am just glad my fiancé is watching the football because if I asked him the same and he said Faye I genuinely don’t think I’d speak to him for a week 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Also I like the fact that the majority of the men have proper jobs (the women/girls not so much :unsure:) , although being a labourer at 26 is a bit... surely he (Brad) should've picked a trade by now..maybe he is thinking being an Insta Z lister is easier.

Is a bit??? A labourer is a trade, theres nothing wrong with being a labourer no matter what age the person is.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

scottishk

I feel like every year the line up gets more clearly people in it for the “fame” after

a social media footballer (what even is that), a fashion blogger, vip host, ex glamour model / whatever Shannon says she does now - give us more real jobs

I think somebody said it earlier in the thread but I much preferred rawer reality with normal people though it’s probably not allowed these days. Bring back the big brother years of kate lawler, Jade goody etc in the rich house / poor house. Don’t limit their alcohol intake to 2 wines and pretend it’s a party like they do on LI. No scripted cringe sets up / pulling people for chats.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Andykeo

It's nice for the TV team to ask people to think before they post but with the Love Island viewers I think it will fall on deaf ears unfortunately.

In other news Greg from series 5 has now qualified for the 2021 Olympics with the Irish rugby team. Good for him, it's nice that some of them stick to what the were passionate about before the show, even after winning.

anonesk223

Urgh Sharon’s comment about “we’ve already spoken about Hugo’s lack of eye contact” REALLY didn’t sit well with me!!! Like fair enough if you think it but why comment in front of him?! There’s nothing more humiliating than someone making a comment about a possible insecurity out in front of you 🙄
Just so uncomfortable ffs

rlouisep9

VIP Member
Who is your all time favourite love islander???

I’m torn between Megan or Maura
Jamie Jewitt sticks in my mind when he arrived as a beautiful model and started talking to Camilla about intelligent books and the other girls realised they were well out of their depth 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Morty

Chloe's not even in the villa yet and she's already causing some drama. And that poor girl's dad is sleeping in the car now. ☠☠

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

GossWhore

VIP Member
Fate reminds me of Shaughna, Sharron reminds me of sianese, hugo reminds me of Joe

And yes the black females never fare too well in coupling for some reason. Except amber!!
Because Amber was light skinned

I don't even know why BW go on love island

Trust me, you don't pick me. I'm swinging. Wig off.. everything! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25