Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Seeing on social media it got mentioned it's the 4th year in a row where the black lady got coupled up last. For whatever reason this show doesn't work for them as it's a bit more than a coincidence when it happens so often.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Nolongerjustalurker

Chatty Member
I have put up with soooooo much football and Formula 1 to use as leverage for taking over the tv every night at 9pm for the next several weeks..
although the other half will 100% be invested within a few days as happens every time 😂

• Haha

Spencerskates

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I’m a teacher and got my pants pulled down at work for posting a picture on Facebook of me with a glass of wine, and this dude really out here going on Love Island??

nbt

VIP Member
Mine says he doesn't like it but funny how he's always paying attention when the girls are prancing about in bikinis 👀 knob'ed 😂
For past series mine goes on his PC while I watch. He thinks I can’t see his reflection in the TV so I know he spends most of the time turned around watching it behind me.

I SEE YOU HUN 👀

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’ve been accused of being a miserable git on tv threads so I feel I have a title to live up to.....

Let’s see how this goes down,
damn I hate the fucking gifs filling this thread with crap 😂😂😂

all are welcome to curse at me under their breath or report me for speaking the GOWD DAMN truth
attempting to moderate.

• Haha