Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Herefortheteeeee

This basically says, in my opinion, she has no grounds to be upset if she is cheated on in a relationship. She’ll rake in the Instagram followers and #gifted stuff now but being remembered as the proud home wrecker from Love Island won’t be fun once the money dries up. But that’s the world we’re in today. You gotta be extra to get an edge especially for reality tv. Remember Dr. Alex? A nice guy but was way too vanilla by Love Island standards
Yep!!!! I think the only exception to that was Camilla & Jamie in S.3. They were far too sensible to be in LI but look at them now. Such a lovely couple.

Reactions: 13

Nolongerjustalurker

Chatty Member
They are all pretty dull so far.. boyfriend is livid that we’ve missed 6 goals, extra time and the build up to penalties for that 😂

• Haha

Lola UK

VIP Member
ITV2 is ON! Im ready to absolutely hate everyone that enters for aprox 8 days before I fall in love with them slowly and individually (apart from laura whitmore who I will dislike throughout) x

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Actually looking forward to it this year 😆 I suffered through the circle so in for a penny and all that.
no idea who’s going in,
obviously we have the lovely Laura Whitmore again 😏
are we allowed to say her name or is that invading her privacy.

• Haha

Leo100

VIP Member
Why do confident girls automatically think the "geeky" quiet boys fancy them and are too shy because of it. Yeah fair enough hugo is shy but still might not be attracted to you

coriander

VIP Member
She is a massive hypocrite after trying to get a pile on on a journalist. Caroline Flack had the moral authority to say " be kind" I never saw her be spiteful to anyone unlike crafty eyes Whitmore
I cannot stand Laura Whitmore! Get her off!

• Heart

grumpycat

VIP Member
Why do confident girls automatically think the "geeky" quiet boys fancy them and are too shy because of it. Yeah fair enough hugo is shy but still might not be attracted to you
have they never listened to teenage dirtbag by wheetus?! The nerd always prevails

• Haha

whatstheteab

VIP Member
My expectations were already low after the cast reveal but jesus this bunch are as dull as dishwater. Also an interesting choice to have Chloe be the bombshell when imo shes the least attractive out of the bunch 🥴

Penguin86

VIP Member
Are some of these just used to humping and dumping without making conversation because they're conversation skills are awkward

• Haha

Leo100

VIP Member
Don't get me wrong I love watching love island (winter one is the only one I haven't watched) but I honestly don't know how they they get away with only picking people who look like models in this day and age with all the mental health campaigns there is. Sorry to be a Debbie downer lol and I know I sound like a broken record but I just find it crazy.

Lilt

I know it’s said every year but I really wish they would do a diverse bunch of people. Overweight, thin, not Instagram popular, dad bode, LGBT.
Well according to the producers that was their aim for this year….

• Haha
  • Wow

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Seeing on social media it got mentioned it's the 4th year in a row where the black lady got coupled up last. For whatever reason this show doesn't work for them as it's a bit more than a coincidence when it happens so often.
She's so stunning too, so was Yewande. Can't remember the others.

Hugo is the only attractive male so far for me. The rest have nothing going on behind the eyes 😭

Can’t stand Faye got a stuck up attitude - looks like she’s in her 40s 😂 cross between Lauren pope and Laura from ex on the beach. Mugged off Aaron because he forgot her name yet her fella picked ‘the one in blue’ 😂 and she said NOTHING

• Haha